This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Team Mission 1

Topic » Team Mission 1

3625 days 17 hours ago
PeaceOut14
No, its not a smart game move.

He's here at the challenge.

There's still someone else nominated

If we win we don't vote Michael based on activity like everyone on our team has been saying

He won't listen because he got the short end on a vote we couldn't base on anything except who we thought would be active and committed judging by the first day
3625 days 17 hours ago
Ethan000
LOL Dito...

And michael, yeah, it's playing the game, but you'd seriously be willing to piss off your WHOLE team?
3625 days 17 hours ago
michael222
Yes.
3625 days 17 hours ago
Ethan000
Why?
3625 days 17 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
Michael can piss you guys off all he wants if we decide to welcome him into our warm, loving arms
3625 days 17 hours ago
turney1805
But Mikey, you've played with Michael before?

He is like one of your best teammates...and you vote him in over missing a premiere?

Idk it just seems odd to me, and I'd be pissed too
3625 days 17 hours ago
PeaceOut14
I've never been on a team with Michael...
3625 days 17 hours ago
michael222
I checked the voting thread around 1 hour after the premiere and there was already 5 votes against me lol
3625 days 17 hours ago
turney1805
Did I ever say you were on a team with him?

I've said you've played with him in a season.

Which is TRUE, you ahve been in games with him before
3625 days 17 hours ago
Nightcore
Well you guys already win, we have one inactive member.
3625 days 17 hours ago
Millzipede
Heyaa two challenges at the same time :(
3625 days 17 hours ago
Nightcore
MILLIE<333
3625 days 17 hours ago
Dito
Rshow, I now have a question, what happens if neither team completes 1 lap?
3625 days 17 hours ago
PeaceOut14
Yeah but I have never truly worked with him as an alliance mate. We've talked for a little bit but were never close.

And every single person would be pissed about being voted in. We don't want to go into elimination. But when there's a chance to give an extra vote to protect himself, especially when he's our only nominee to show up, it makes no sense to at least try and fight.
3625 days 17 hours ago
Ethan000
MIchael, are you just gonna throw all challenges?

Or........are you actually gonna be a team player when you're not nominated to go into the inferno?

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!