This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessional

Topic » Confessional

3585 days 1 hour ago
dylanjay
as we are all waiting on michael... again
3585 days 1 hour ago
Jocastaa
When Iwalk in Isee my favorite player from last season nick -flips hair- he total  kicked ass in that first elimination back in free agents-smiles- tbh imkinda afraid to compete with him but then its a honor lol
3585 days 1 hour ago
Ahmir99
I felt helpless Michael cost us the challenge big shock and I couldn't help because I was the runner so all I could do was sit there for hours and watch.
3585 days 1 hour ago
Ethan000
This legit just reminds me of Wes in The Ruins....
3585 days 1 hour ago
Dito
good guys 1
Bad asses 0

good start. :)
3585 days 1 hour ago
dylanjay
Why does this ROOKIE think hes just going to walk in a throw things like he is GOD. BACK DOWN
3585 days 1 hour ago
Jocastaa
Michael cost us the challenge today and knowing that Iwas going in Iwnated to have a more say of who Igo against Ilost that so just have to rock this inferno if Igo in Ibelieve in myself so let's do this. :)
3585 days 1 hour ago
Jocastaa
A rookie that placed 2nd in her first season of RSF or a rookie this season who is a challenge thrower but known to be competition beast idk but if Igo into inferno either of these to can be a challenge so Ijust have to haha put on my cowgirl boots and do this. -smiles-
3584 days 18 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Honestly, I don't know how much more of Michael I can take before I completely flip out... And I'm really trying to hold it together!
3584 days 16 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
*laughs*
I still don't believe that the Good Guys won this
3584 days 8 hours ago
dylanjay
Week 1 and the game is already gross... good luck me
3584 days 8 hours ago
Dito
Ready for the Individual Mission just to see what some of my teammates can do. Last mission everyone was pretty much a sitting duck, but this is everyone's chance to prove they should be here and part of the team.
3584 days 8 hours ago
Ethan000
I am SO PUMPED for this Life Shield Mission (That's what I'm gonna call it), I need to prove myself to my team XD
3584 days 7 hours ago
Jocastaa
Even though Ivolunteered myself I'm gonna try to play for this shield so I can take myself off and keep Michael in the inferno since he's threatening our team with throwing comps it may seem biopolar of me but this is a chance to get out michael and we need to take it.
3584 days 7 hours ago
Nightcore
I'm excited for this Life Shield Mission (i like that too tbh). I want to show that a rookie can win some challenges.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!