This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

NEW RULE FOR THE DRAW

Topic » NEW RULE FOR THE DRAW

3633 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
From this point forward, EVERYONE in The Draw will be placed in the Randomizer NOT JUST THOSE PRESENT

If you do not show up to The Draw and show up to the Elimination Challenge you will be PENALIZED in that Challenge ONLY IF you listed the current time as a time you were available when you sent times earlier.
3633 days 1 hour ago
Piddu
whats the point of penalty if you are putting everyone into the draw anyway.
3633 days 1 hour ago
Piddu
bt thanks for chaning it and understanding! love u rshow
3633 days 1 hour ago
RShowFreak
The penalty is meant so people can show up and get their fate seen in the moment which is always more exciting for me too since anyone can be chosen and it gives me the chance to see an instant reaction
3632 days 23 hours ago
Timster
which is always more exciting for me too since anyone can be chosen and it gives me the chance to see an instant reaction

RSHOW HAS EMOTION? I didn't know you cared about these games! To me you host like Julie Chen. You do your shit, and leave when the cameras stop rolling. You don't really give input during the season or about previous seasons and sometimes i'm like "Does he even like hosting?"

but yay i'm glad to know that you get excited watching the draw =]]

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!