This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Temple Mission 6

Topic » Temple Mission 6

3652 days 2 hours ago
coltsfan876
OMG we did it :) !
3652 days 2 hours ago
coltsfan876
Green and purple both gave us
3652 days 2 hours ago
bad18life
I'm not counting this one, because you had no competition.
3652 days 2 hours ago
Ethan000
Oh okay, well we still overcame it :O
3652 days 2 hours ago
Ethan000
*hugs colts*

We're going to the finale!!!!
3652 days 2 hours ago
bad18life
Shoot Green was better of giving the Samadhi to themselves or to even me and you guys would've won.
3652 days 2 hours ago
Ethan000
Yeah, but we still persevered to the finale :D
3652 days 2 hours ago
bad18life
I'm just saying you overcame 1 Samadhi. Because the last Samadhi didn't matter. But yeah you deserved to make it to the finale.
3652 days 2 hours ago
turney1805
Well since 3rd Place doesnt get to leave a good bye note or anything, Im typing mine out now.....

Unlike my Samadhi speech, I am going to keep this one relatively short..

I think I said my peace to the two teams already, so I want to focus this towards Anthony...

Anthony,

You fall into a long line of amazing partners that I have had in the RSF Series, and I can honestly say that you have been my best partner thus far. Yes I love Katie (Yingyang- Moolah Beach), Timster (Fresh Meat 1), and Jake (Lemjam6- TAR) but as a partner in a game, I couldnt ask for someone better. We were on the same wavelengths almost this entire season, and unlike in the past I didnt have to carry you, you carried your weight and mine most of the time LOL. People underestimated you especially when I picked you, but I think it's safe to say that we can have the final laugh, because I dont regret picking you one bit.

Thank you for being an amazing partner, and even if we get 3rd, I couldnt be any happier to have had you as a partner and a friend in this game.

Shoutout to Red and Brown for the pieces, thanks for believing in us, and sorry for letting you down!

Thank you Alex for having us, as per usual.

We are Green and we are peacin' out yall

BYEEEEEE
3652 days 2 hours ago
bad18life
This is going to feel really bad when I have to send you guys home.

*Cries*
3652 days 2 hours ago
turney1805
LOOOL suck on my left foot TJ
3652 days 2 hours ago
Ethan000
Turney <3
3652 days 2 hours ago
bad18life
Don't worry Andrew I'll wave bye when you guys are behind the fire pit. Oh and I'll make sure a tear will drop. lol
3652 days 2 hours ago
turney1805
Imma cackle all the way to bank with my pieces if yall lose lol
3652 days 2 hours ago
Ethan000
XD

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!