This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Endurance Mission 3

Topic » Endurance Mission 3

3647 days 19 hours ago
bad18life
I play hopscotch, so both of you shut the f up. lol
3647 days 19 hours ago
rawr121
lmfao yas
3647 days 19 hours ago
Jordonk
Im not gonna argue with someone on an internet game lol. Youre probably a really cool person ethan lol. We are just both competitive
3647 days 19 hours ago
Ethan000
meh, irdc that we have a chance to go to temple, because if you're afraid of the temple, you WILL go home lol
3647 days 19 hours ago
Ethan000
Yeah I guess....just annoyed when people try to be sneaky, and pretend like they didn't even say it....it seems fake?
3647 days 19 hours ago
Jordonk
Yeah thats true ethan. goodluck and you still have the chance to win the temple mission:0
3647 days 19 hours ago
Jordonk
Im either going to the movies at 5 or 8 tomorrow so if i go to 5 one then i wont be here so youll have a good chance
3647 days 19 hours ago
Ethan000
So you're saying you're better than me? LOL
3647 days 19 hours ago
Jordonk
Im saying ill put up a fight. but im gonna go now so bai
3647 days 19 hours ago
Ethan000
okay...
3647 days 11 hours ago
turney1805
7 hours 51 min agoJordonk
Andrew threw the last challenge so yellow and blue would go in so we got screwed over so we know how it feels

Umm let me clear this up. I had planned on throwing the mission, but decided against it last minute. I actually was just really having a bad day, and as for us starting over when we were making up good ground, that wasn't my fault it was Andrea's...

So please leave me out of this.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!