This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessional

Topic » Confessional

3642 days 21 hours ago
PeaceOut14
We feel like Hawaii's Yellow Team or Tehachapi's Blue Team for going a third time. -____-
3638 days 22 hours ago
coltsfan876
I think we lost but w.e
3638 days 22 hours ago
Ethan000
I also think we lost, but I HATE this challenge....
3638 days 22 hours ago
bad18life
I know I loss. I have no partner.
3638 days 20 hours ago
Ethan000
OMG!!!! SO we just WON our 5th temple mission! And we're in the finale of this game! This is INSANE! OMG! We actually have a decent chance to win this game...:D
3638 days 20 hours ago
bad18life
Well I hate that I didn't have a chance to win the last challenge. The stakes were very big and I feel like I got screwed over by not only my partner, but the host as well.
3638 days 20 hours ago
Ethan000
Being in the RSF Finale is bittersweet! I mean, it feels SO AMAZING to be a ROOKIE, and STILL make it here, but it also REALLY sucks because I can't join the next 2 seasons, so now that I'm here, I might as well win! :D
3638 days 20 hours ago
RShowFreak
@Ethan

You just can't join next season since you are in the finals.

You can apply for RSF Season 7 if you wish
3638 days 20 hours ago
Ethan000
Oh wow! LOL, I thought it was 2 seasons, OMG YAY! LOL
3638 days 1 hour ago
Ethan000
So, it's Orange vs Gray in the finals! And we only have 2 pieces.....GREAT! But it's not the end of the world because 7 other pieces are up for grabs! Even though we probably won't get the friendship piece, we can hopefully get the other pieces! I'm really nervous about going to the final temple with (probably, and most likely) less pieces than Orange, because we do have a less chance to win, but you have to admit, GRAY WAS BEAST this season, and I'm so proud of Colts either way, because I 100% wouldn't be here without him! So THANK YOU!

To all the other teams, we're sorry for probably sending you to temple, but it was only us saving our butts from possible/certain elimination there...

I really want to win this season because we've overcame a lot, and we never went to temple, and that's got to say something!

With that, I'm proud of us, and we really worked AMAZING as a team, thank you colts again...
3636 days 23 hours ago
Ethan000
*rolls eyes*

Seriously? We only get 2 pieces...(face palm)......THAT'S EMBARRASSING!

I mean it's whatever.....hopefully we can be the biggest underdogs and win this thing :S
3636 days 23 hours ago
Ethan000
(not counting friendship)
3636 days 23 hours ago
bad18life
OMG I just need luck on my side tomorrow and end this thing. I really want to win one of these so bad.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!