This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Christmas Break

Topic » Christmas Break

3821 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
After the next Gulag we will take a little break for Christmas.  I was wondering what days specifically you would like to have nothing occur in the next few days.

Just post here so I know what days to give you guys off.  After this Christmas break, the plan is to end the season before the New Year.
3821 days 10 hours ago
splozojames50
im open every day pretty much besides the 24th/5th (derp) if told ahead of time
3821 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
24th and 25th are GUARANTEED to be off days

I'm just curious if any days around it anyone will not really have much time to play.
3821 days 10 hours ago
Timster
JUST LETTING YOU KNOW I GO OUT OF TOWN MONDAY (Dec 23rd) & RETURN on MONDAY (Dec 30th)

So yeah and i'm not sure if the place i'm staying will have wifi or not and tbh 7 days is a good break for everyone after this long ass competitive game.

So yeah :)
3821 days 10 hours ago
Timster
-unless we rush and votes are revealed tomorrow and gulag happens tomorrow and then if the final is next we have it on Sunday and game over- k yeah :)
3821 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
Well if we delay that long then the game will take a break after the next Gulag and we continue January 2?
3821 days 10 hours ago
Timster
Omg Rshow I love you < 3.

Sounds like a plan if YOU don't mind.

Btw I haven't really given you a shout out/confessional but this season was AWESOME. This is the RETURN OF THE RSF SERIES. After the floppy last season this season actually brought in some fresh new faces that'll be amazing characters for futures seasons. we've also had past alumni see how awesome this season was and want to make their triumphed return (Dito & Bob, ect.)

This season was better than expect. It started with 30 applications exactly. (Less than normal for the RSF Series :() Then 6 people didn't do their job & it went down to 24 players, I thought this was a flop.

Came time to pick teams it seemed like 1 team was way stacked over the others, come to find out my team dominated the first 3 missions. Then red dominated. The storyline was of Blue dominating & Gray going home 1 by 1 was epic. And then Red takes over and the fall of Gray continues while Blue loses some of it's fat.

As the game goes on, the missions get more unique and interesting. Although I complained at times and got annoyed knowing I couldn't win, I got through it. We had some interesting gulags especially the last hard fought gulag of Badlife vs Jordon. Those 2 former runners up wanted it BAD. And when Jordon lost I thought it was game over.

After fighting my own team, Piddu taking out his own team, and Red looking like they'll have the easy win in the end the game took a turn today after this mission. So many good storylines, fights, missions, and photo finishes. I can't wait to see the ending results of this and this season will go down as one of the best of Gen 2 and possibly Gen 1! It was for sure my favorite season of The Challenge hosted by your Rshow in MY opinion. We didn't have huge lumpy premades or a bunch of inactive noobs. And we didn't have luck challenges/eliminations either (thank god).

This was an amazing season.. and i'm glad I got to participate and I can't wait to see the end of the tunnel if I can make it there. With that said THANK YOU Rshow for hosting and making sure of all of can play this game :)
3821 days 10 hours ago
Piddu
only day i cant do as of now is thursday night that i can remember
3820 days 18 hours ago
rippyroo
I'm free pretty much all the time except Christmas Day/New Years Eve/New Years Day
3820 days 16 hours ago
Piddu
I agree with Timster, this is probably my 2nd favorite group game hosted by you that I've played! When I signed up and was like "should I quit" because looking at the cast you're like this game is going to be so lame but wow at the cast actually coming through!
3820 days 11 hours ago
Patrick319
this season sucks the only person I like is rshow and red team!!
3820 days 11 hours ago
Timster
Ungrateful noob! You're lucky you're on a season where a rookie has a chance to make it far!
3820 days 11 hours ago
splozojames50
lmao wut there are chances for newbies to make it far in most seasons
3820 days 10 hours ago
Timster
stfu

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!