This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge One

Topic » Challenge One

3844 days 13 hours ago
Timster
I don't mind watching TV shows with voting off cause I enjoyed The Island & The Challenge has its fair share of stupid elimination rounds that robs contestants of their win they would've gotten in anything else. But group game wise I also hate voting games, although I will join Survivor time to time because it's more competitive than The Challenge games;  I don't like that if I lose it's based on other people and I can't take anything into my own hands.

In Survivor or BB group games you gotta play nice and avoid drama cause there is a jury and people decide who goes, but in The Challenge you can fist fight everyone in the cast and still easily win the game :).
3844 days 13 hours ago
Timster
And @ aiw yeah Bad Girls Allstar Battle is like ILM or an all female trashy Big Brother in a way. I don't think any shows will ever have elimination rounds except The Challenge & Ton of Cash.

The format of ASB. 2 TEAMS. First the teams compete AGAINST THEIR OWN TEAMMATES in a challenge and 1 person who wins on each team is "Team captain". Being team captain means you are immune from elimination and you can break ties.

Then in the 2nd challenge of the episode the two teams face against each other and the losing team has to nominate 2 people for elimination. And the winning team votes off one of the 2 girls nominated. The losing team captain is immune from elimination regardless if their team wins or not.

At the "merge" they compete and the winner nominates 2 people. The rest of the cast votes. Just like big bruva but no pov.
3844 days 13 hours ago
Timster
And then of course there is a final challenge. Thank god there isn't a jury..
3844 days 13 hours ago
Patrick319
TIMSTER DO YOU EVER SHUT YOUR MOUTH
3844 days 13 hours ago
Timster
ROOKIE WANTS TO TALK SHIT TO A VET? This is from me to you.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!