This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 8

Topic » Challenge 8

2142 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
This will be a PAIR challenge but since no one was given the advantage the pairs will randomly be determined here:

http://us19.chatzy.com/82969039348302#0
2142 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
The pairs are:

EliOrtiz1234/Christian_
DBWs/Novamax243
GentlemanG/MoooHades
mysterygame2/Patrick319
AlexTheGreat/Lemjam6
IceBeast/MrPokeguy9
FrenchMaid/rawr121
2142 days 5 hours ago
IceBeast
We got this Oli
2142 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to your next challenge, Speed Toss.

In this challenge each pair simply has to pass an egg back and forth 200 times as fast as possible.

This will be done by each person mailing me the phrase

TOSSES BALL

With the number pass it is.

So the first mail will be

TOSSES BALL 1

the next player will have

TOSSES BALL 2

this will continue for 200 passes.  Each member of the pair must alternate mails meaning one person has odd numbered passes while the other has even numbered.

For these passes your time will be from the moment I receive the mail for Toss 1 to when I receive Toss 200.

There is an important note.  I will function based on the order I receive them in mails. So keep in mind if mails are sent within the same second there is th e chance they are received out of order and even if in your mail the times may be in the right order ALL THAT MATTERS is the order I receive them so it is up to you to figure out the best way to do it.

That is because if I receive toss mails out of order you DQ. And drop to the  bottom of the rankings.  The tiebreaker will be for DQs how far you made it before you DQ'd. If there is a tie for the winner then all those tied will win.

As always each pair will have ONLY ONE ATTEMPT.  Spelling counts and capitalization does not.  The phrases MUST BE CORRECT as I have them written above and if wrong it won't count and miscommunication can lead to a DQ.

The pair who finishes in the fastest time wins this challenge, earns safety from Elimination and earns the power to send ANY TWO people into Elimination.

The THREE pairs with the slowest times will participate in the Double Cross.

Teams who do not start/participate will rank below those who tried but did DQ.

You will have until TOMORROW (Friday) at 11pm est (24 hours from now) to FINISH this challenge.

Good luck.
2142 days 5 hours ago
Novamax243
Dear god this challenge sounds miserable.
2141 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
All teams have finished the challenge before the deadline thus I will post results now.
2141 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
Challenge 8 Results:

FrenchMaid/rawr121 - 8 minutes, 15 seconds

AlexTheGreat/Lemjam6 - 13 minutes, 38 seconds
EliOrtiz1234/Christian_ - 14 minutes, 15 seconds
IceBeast/MrPokeguy9 - 17 minutes, 41 seconds

*DOUBLE CROSS*

mysterygame2/Patrick319 - 20 minutes, 24 seconds
DBWs/Novamax243 - DQ after 44 tosses
GentlemanG/MoooHades - DQ after 31 tosses

With the most hits, Congratulations FrenchMaid and rawr121.  You win this challenge and have earned safety from Elimination.

Now ALL OF YOU have a task to complete before the vote reveal tomorrow.

The Challenge winners, FrenchMaid and rawr121, will now have to select ANY TWO players to send into Elimination.  The 2 players will be GUARANTEED to NOT face each other and will each face 1 person participating in the Double Cross.  FrenchMaid and rawr121 can vote any 2 people in, if they votes in players from the Double Cross that will only reduce the number of players participating in the Double Cross.  They are allowed to change their votes but whatever is most recently sent by the deadline is set.  Since we have 2 people who won and majority rules, both players must send THE SAME VOTE otherwise there is a tie.  If both players do not send the same vote and a tie occurs then they will lose their safety and will be go from winning the challenge to being the 2 people automatically sent into Elimination as the voted in players as a penalty for not coming to a decision.

ALL OTHER PLAYERS, you must send me ALL TIMES you are AVAILABLE on Sunday for the Elimination should you be voted in/chosen to participate.  After the vote reveal I will establish a time for the Elimination based on the times with those who end up being voted in having more influence in the time.  NOTE: YOU ARE NOT SAYING WHEN YOU WANT IT, you saw ALL TIMES you can make it because THERE IS A POSSIBILITY I PICK A TIME YOU CANNOT BE PRESENT so try and give as many times as possible.  If you do not send times by the vote reveal then you simply will have NO SAY in when the Elimination will be on Sunday.

All this will be due by TOMORROW (Sunday) at 11 pm est which is 24 hours from now.

Good luck.
2141 days 5 hours ago
Patrick319
https://78.media.tumblr.com/e47fdd599b55b1ac6115c6022f26f975/tumblr_nlww26tFUL1s07m35o1_250.gif
2141 days 5 hours ago
FrenchMaid
I WON ?!?!?!?!?!?!

https://78.media.tumblr.com/f24192ccdbaa7b382d4e29d177331f60/tumblr_p95qhyMABH1wyspnlo3_500.gif
2141 days 4 hours ago
GentlemanG
LMAO Liam we flopped =[

Congrats CJ & Anthony
2141 days 4 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
Congrats!
2141 days ago
MrPokeguy9
Congrats CJ & Rawr
2140 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
I can now reveal the challenge winner's votes to send into Elimination:

FrenchMaid and rawr121 have both sent in the same vote.

They have voted for GentlemanG and Lemjam6 to participate in tomorrow's Elimination.

That leaves the following players in the Double Cross with 2 facing off against those chosen:

mysterygame2, Patrick319, DBWs, Novamax243, MoooHades

KEEP IN MIND WHEN SENDING TIMES, you need to send ALL TIMES you are available and NOT the times you want the elimination to occur.

If the trend continues of players sending a singular time or a 30 minute window, I will enact a new rule where if you show up at a time you did not list you were available for you will be PENALIZED in Elimination.  For now that rule will not be in effect but if this trend continues I will enforce it.

Based on the times I received, those voted in have more say in the times then the times of the Double Cross participants were also taken into consideration but not as much as those sent in since there is the chance they may not even play as well as my availability, the LIVE Elimination will occur TOMORROW (Sunday) at 11 am est.

For those in the Double Cross, you must mail me WHO IN THE DOUBLE CROSS you want to send into the Elimination should you pull the Double Cross and are not present to reveal your decision.  You must send your TOP THREE CHOICES.  If you do not send me your choices and are not present to make a decision LIVE then YOU WILL BE STRIPPED OF THE DOUBLE CROSS and WILL BE SENT INTO ELIMINATION INSTEAD.  So make sure to mail me your choices before the assigned time.

Good luck.
2140 days 6 hours ago
GentlemanG
They have voted for GentlemanG and Lemjam6 to participate in tomorrow's Elimination.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/344157d8dfc04bd834f4f1ff1ed1de76/tumblr_o9jybjn3Sl1vqt0vio1_500.gif

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!