This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination 4

Topic » Elimination 4

2231 days 1 hour ago
RShowFreak
We will begin shortly.

We will start with Nopdong's Elimination.

It will be followed by the Blacklist Elimination where it will be revealed if a player was eliminated or not.
2231 days 1 hour ago
RShowFreak
As always for Nopdong's Elimination, I will NOT reveal who voted for who or the vote tally.

I can now reveal the player who received the most votes to be eliminated and Eliminated in Round 4 is
2231 days 1 hour ago
RShowFreak
BritishRomeo17

I am sorry BritishRomeo17, you have officially been eliminated from RSF Season 46: Society Game.  I hope to see you again in the future.
2231 days 1 hour ago
RShowFreak
Now it is time for the Blacklist Elimination.  I will reveal it the same way as a normal elimination and will reveal either the name of the eliminated player or say NOBODY was eliminated.

With that said, I can reveal that tonight's player eliminated via the Blacklist is
2231 days 1 hour ago
RShowFreak
Noxity

Noxity, your name has been entered into the Blacklist twice and thus you have been eliminated.

I am sorry Noxity, you have officially been eliminated from RSF Season 46: Society Game.  I hope to see you again in the future.
2231 days 1 hour ago
wuau
OMG 馃槺
2231 days 1 hour ago
Noxity
My giphy isnt working idek how to react rn
2231 days 1 hour ago
RShowFreak
I will post info about Leaders in each Society and info on the challenge tomorrow
2230 days 23 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Sorry to see you both go Romeo and Noxity
2230 days 17 hours ago
Kgamer2218
https://media.tenor.com/images/dceaf3c5446d98c78cd44bee7a3e67e8/tenor.gif

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!