This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Circus 6

Topic » Circus 6

2294 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
aiwfwyattroh was given the list of Circus Types and has chosen for this Circus to be:

TURN BASED

The next Circus will be:

zorbo678   vs.   coolexchangestudent   vs.   Leonine_Divine

It is a single elimination so only 1 of you will be eliminated.  BUT, if anyone chooses not to attempt the Circus, they will automatically be eliminated.

For this Circus you will be playing Deduction.

The basis of this challenge is essentially the game Black and White from the Genius.

Each of you have 9 tiles with numbers on them.  The even numbers of 0, 2, 4, 6 and 8 are on black tiles.  The odd numbers are 1, 3, 5 and 7 and they are on white tiles.

This Circus will last 9 rounds and if you all are on at the same time with me then it can be done very quickly.

In each round a turn order will be determined as described below but for the first round it will be based on team performance in the circus with the last place team going first and so on.

So for Round 1 of 9 the order will be zorbo678, coolexchangestudent, Leonine_Divine.

On a player's turn in a round they will choose to play one of their tiles by mailing me which number they use.  They must then in THIS THREAD post the color of their tile they played.  You must post the CORRECT COLOR.  If you post the wrong color of your tile played you will be penalized 1 points to your score.  Going later in each round will be beneficial as you get to use the colors of the tiles played to deduce what your opponents played.

When all 3 players mailed me their tile in order and posted the color of their tile I will NOT REVEAL what numbers are played but scores earned.  In a round whoever played the HIGHEST NUMBER will earn TWO POINTS and whoever played the 2nd HIGHEST NUMBER will earn ONE POINT.  The player who played the lowest number will earn nothing.  I will not reveal what numbers were played but just how each person scored.

The catch is that if multiple players play the same number tile in a round then all those who tied will earn NOTHING and the 1 player who played something different would then earn THREE POINTS. 

The order for the following round will be posted by me but will have the person who earned 2 points in the previous round go first, the person who earned 1 point go 2nd and the person who earned 0 points go last.  If there was a tie then the player who earned 3 points will go first and of the tied players whoever went first in the previous round will then go last in the following round.

Ultimately the 2 who earn the most number of points after 9 rounds will remain in the game and rejoin their team while the player with the least points will be eliminated.  If there is a tie in points whoever earned 3 points in a round more wins the tiebreaker.  If that is tied whoever earned the most points by going in the 3rd position on average wins due to successfully deducing what needed to be played (that means we take total points earned when going 3rd divided by the number of times they went 3rd).

There is no hard deadline for this but I ask you try to do it as quick as possible and potentially even try to arrange a time to play when everyone is online.  You may though still play while you discuss.  If after 24 hours we have not finished, if it was due to someone specifically stalling and not trying to act hasty they will be eliminated.

You may start at any time and take as long as you need.

If you have any questions or need clarifications just ask.

Good luck.
2294 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
Round 1 Order:

1. zorbo678
2. coolexchangestudent
3. Leonine_Divine

You may begin whenever and we start with zorbo678.  When you see it is your turn you can go whenever you are ready.
2294 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
TO BE CLEAR, once a number is used, it CANNOT be used again.

So you have to use the numbers

0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

at least ONCE EACH.
2294 days 12 hours ago
Absol
I think this is the first time I'm getting annoyed with RShow for sending me so many god damn mails
2294 days 7 hours ago
zorbo678
I used a black tile
2294 days 7 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
White Tile
2294 days 7 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
White tile
2293 days 22 hours ago
RShowFreak
Round 1 Results:

Leonine_Divine played the highest number and scorers 2 points.

Coolexchangestudent played the 2nd highest number and scores 1 point.

Zorbo678 played the lowest number and earns nothing.

Score after 1 of 9 rounds:

2-Leonine_Divine
1-Coolexchangestudent
0-zorbo678

Round 2 now starts and the order is:

1. Leonine_Divine
2. Coolexchangestudent
3. Zorbo678

Good luck.  And sorry for the long delay. I should be online from now till the deadline
2293 days 22 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
Black tile
2293 days 20 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Black tile
2293 days 20 hours ago
zorbo678
White Tile
2293 days 20 hours ago
RShowFreak
Round 2 Results:

coolexchangestudent played the highest number and scorers 2 points.

zorbo678 played the 2nd highest number and scores 1 point.

Leonine_Divine played the lowest number and earns nothing.

Score after 2 of 9 rounds:

3-coolexchangestudent
2-Leonine_Divine
1-zorbo678

Round 3 now starts and the order is:

1. coolexchangestudent
2. zorbo678
3. Leonine_Divine

Good luck.
2293 days 20 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Black Tile
2293 days 19 hours ago
zorbo678
Black Tile
2293 days 19 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
Black Tile
2293 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
Round 3 Results:

Leonine_Divine played the highest number and scorers 2 points.

zorbo678 played the 2nd highest number and scores 1 point.

coolexchangestudent played the lowest number and earns nothing.

Score after 3 of 9 rounds:

4-Leonine_Divine
3-coolexchangestudent
2-zorbo678

Round 4 now starts and the order is:

1. Leonine_Divine
2. zorbo678
3. coolexchangestudent

Good luck.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!