This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Evolution 3

Topic » Evolution 3

2305 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to tonight's Evolution.

Today you are playing Feel the Love.

In this challenge you need to feel the love from Tengaged.  Your goal will be to have as many people as possible mail me the phrase:

I SUPPORT THE (YOUR TEAM COLOR) TEAM

The only restriction is that the player cannot be or have been a player or cadre from this season.

The trick is the karma level of the players who help will come into play.  Teams will earn points for how much Tengaged karma the person mailing has.  So for example I have 3812 karma points and whichever team I help will earn 3812 points towards their team total.

Each person who helps can HELP MULTIPLE teams but they can only help 1 team PER MAIL.  If they send a mail helping multiple teams in the same mail it WILL NOT COUNT.  The trick is the order they help determines how many points they earn.  The first team they help will earn points equal to that person's karma.  The second team they help will earn points equal to HALF their karma.  The third team earns 1/4 of the person's karma, the fourth team earns 1/8 and the last team earns 1/16.  The points will NOT be rounded so there could be decimals.  People do NOT have to help multiple teams but can if they choose to do so.

If there is a tie the tiebreaker will be whoever got the most number of people and if that was tied it will be the DIFFERENCE between the most points they earned from a person and the least points thus the smaller number would win (smallest difference).

The 2 teams who have the most number of points will win this Evolution and earn safety from the Circus and elimination.  They will also earn the right to both save a player from elimination and choose the Circus type (1 team gets each).  The 3 bottom teams will have to face the Circus where either the team or the Cadre (depending on placement) will choose who will face the Circus.

Teams will have until TOMORROW (Wednesday) at 11:30 pm est (Just over 24 hours from now) to earn points and once the deadline hits no points can be earned. 

I can reveal this round was meant to be a double elimination however due to the single elimination round becoming a double, this round will be a normal single elimination round so only 1 of the 3 in the Circus will be eliminated.

If you have any questions you can mail me.

Good luck.

You may begin whenever.
2305 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
NOTE: Karma points earned will be at the time I check the mail.
2305 days 16 hours ago
Lalisa
smiling through the pain of this ugly spam challenge

https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2016-02/8/11/enhanced/webdr08/anigif_enhanced-28125-1454948353-2.gif
2305 days 16 hours ago
Timster
To my players send screen shot proof of people you got cause we gettin last again and I'm voting in the person who didn't try. See ya in 24 hours!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v18/toxic_me/Moving%20Gifs/1ju9me.gif
2305 days 16 hours ago
Pieguy555
I will be playing my Hidden Immunity Idol on ANDREA this round
2304 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
Before I reveal results I can say there were a good chunk of mails that DID NOT COUNT because the person mailing did not use the exact phrase.

Spelling counted, capitalization did not.

So if they forgot a word in the phrase such as I or The it DID NOT COUNT.

I will now reveal the results
2304 days 17 hours ago
Ethan000
Mood af
2304 days 17 hours ago
rawr121
Mood af
2304 days 17 hours ago
Noxity
Mood af
2304 days 17 hours ago
GentlemanG
https://78.media.tumblr.com/437401657c5bef6650c717d5e414f2a9/tumblr_ox5o1kJWUO1s1zx8jo6_400.gif
2304 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
Evolution 3 Results:

1st - Green Team - 172,657.8 points from 46 people
2nd - Blue Team - 48,682.5 points from 33 people
*SAFETY*
3rd - Red Team - 33,848.5 points from 3 people
4th - Yellow Team - 30,652.5 points from 13 people
5th - Gray Team - 11,144.38 points from 9 people

Green and Blue teams you have earned safety from the upcoming Circus.  Ethan000 as Cadre on the 1st place team you will choose either to save a player from the Circus or choose the type of game the Circus will be.  Christian_ as the Cadre on the 2nd place team you will choose whatever Ethan000 does not.

Red, Yellow and Gray Teams you are now at risk of elimination and the Circus.  Red Team for finishing in 3rd place you will all vote 1 person into the Circus.  Majority rules.  If there is a tie then no matter how the tie went, Timster's vote as Cadre will be the tiebreaker.  Yellow and Gray Teams for losing your fate is in the hands of your Cadres.  aiwfwyattroh and Absol you will single-handedly choose which of your team members will participate in the Circus.

All decisions are due by TOMORROW (Thursday) at 10 pm est.  Once I reveal the results I will also post the Circus tomorrow.

Good luck.
2304 days 17 hours ago
rawr121
LMAO BYE
2304 days 17 hours ago
temponeptune
DAMN we killed it
2304 days 17 hours ago
Noxity
https://media.giphy.com/media/sl0ko2YmprL5m/giphy.gif
2304 days 17 hours ago
Ethan000
https://68.media.tumblr.com/d442cecaad6bd89ea72a4cbc1409c3c5/tumblr_inline_osacajoDhr1tcpvrg_540.gif
2304 days 17 hours ago
GentlemanG
Losing?

Green team doesn't know her

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!