This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Face Off 10 / Penultimate Round

Topic » Face Off 10 / Penultimate..

2398 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
The time has now come for the Penultimate Round.

There will be no more Face Off Voting.

Since it is now the Penultimate Round, the 3 players without Keys:

bambinoswag
Molecule
rodrigueseve

will all face the Final Face Off LIVE TOMORROW (Monday).

Of these 3, TWO will advance to the Finals, 1 by winning the Final Face Off and 1 by surviving the Final Elimination.

The 8 current keyholders are now at risk of elimination.  Of the 8, SIX will advance to the Finals by holding their Keys but the TWO who have their key stolen (1 Challenge Key, 1 Voting Key) will automatically be eliminated.

The way it will work is the Final Face Off will be held with the winner becoming the 1st Official Finalist.  They will then after the Face Off, steal their Challenge Key to the Finals from a current keyholder.  This will be more important than previous steals because the person they are stealing a Key from will be ELIMINATED from the competition.  The remaining 3 will become the 2nd, 3rd and 4th Official Finalists.

The 2 who lost the Face Off will face the High Council Court where the current keyholders will vote 1 person out per usual.  That player is eliminated.  The surviving player will become the 5th Official Finalist and earn the right to steal their Voting Key to the Finals from a current keyholder.  The player who has their key stolen will be ELIMINATED from the competition.  The remaining 3 will become the 6th, 7th and 8th Official Finalists.

So to the 3 in the Final Face Off, discuss here a time TOMORROW (Monday) for the Final Face Off to occur.  To current Challenge Key holders, if you believe you will not be online after the Face Off to plead your case as to why your key should not be stolen and you deserve a spot in the Finals, you may post your plea here now.

Good luck.
2398 days 1 hour ago
Chandlerp1996
Now its the time to start thinking who would be a good asset in the challenge. So if you have the chance to steal my key, i strongly suggest you dont as If you steal mine youll be taking a key from a strong player from your team who would be a better asset than others with the same keys.
2398 days 1 hour ago
Molecule
6 PM - 9 PM EST
2397 days 22 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Can we do 6:30 just like the face off of 2 rounds ago?
2397 days 19 hours ago
Molecule
I could do 6:30
2397 days 18 hours ago
bambinoswag
6:30pm EST is fine with me
2397 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
You have all agreed for the LIVE Face Off to occur TODAY at 6:30 pm est.

I will see you then.
2397 days 14 hours ago
semajdude
i feel like ive worked hard for my key and deff proved that in any kind of puzzle challenge i am the one u want lol so i feel like i am more well rounded than some of the others

gl to ev1 in the faceoff :)
2397 days 8 hours ago
GentlemanG
Don’t steal my key whoever survives the vote, I’ll help you win the boat race <3
2397 days 8 hours ago
nick9811
I think out of the four people with challenge keys at the moment, one of them has played a great game where if they aren't taken out now, then they will win and take away that chance from someone else. That person is not me. What have i done this game that makes me more likely to win than someone else? Not much, really. I do know that I will be a big help in the end after the 4 vs 4 is locked in. To take my key away would take away your shot to win as well. However, the decision isn't mine to make, and I will leave you with that. I really wish you three the best of luck, and congratulations to those who get keys tonight.
2397 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
We will begin shortly.
2397 days 7 hours ago
bambinoswag
hey sluts
2397 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to TONIGHT'S LIVE Final Face Off.

Tonight you will be playing Water Bound.

In this Face Off, you will all be competing simultaneously by diving into the water holding a weight behind your back.  At several points you will need to jump out of the water to catch a breath and if you fail to do so you will require rescue from the diving team and thus eliminate yourself from the Face Off.

The way it works is I will signal the start of the competition in a post.  You will then need to post the phrase:

RESURFACE FOR AIR

every 5 minutes in order to catch a breath.  Your 1st post will be made 5 minutes AFTER the post where I signal the start.  From that point forward, every post you make will be 5 minutes after your most recent post.

To be clear, if at ANY POINT IN TIME the posts are separated by 5 minutes it is considered good and I will be keeping up with it LIVE.

If at any point you miss your window and post either too early or too late you will be eliminated from the Face Off.

The last person left standing wins this Final Face Off and will become the 1st Official Finalist for RSF Season 43: The Island.

If all remaining players go out in the same section of 5 minutes then whoever finished the last round of phrases 1st will win.  While all people post every 5 minutes, it is based off of your own posts so could be differently timed.

They will then have to STEAL a Challenge Key from a current keyholder.  By doing so, they will not only be choosing which 3 of 4 will also become Official Finalists but which person (who they are stealing from) will be ELIMINATED from the competition.

Any questions?
2397 days 7 hours ago
bambinoswag
start now
2397 days 7 hours ago
Molecule
Here
2397 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
Does everyone understand the rules and is ready to begin?

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!