This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Apprentice Winner

Topic » The Apprentice Winner

4876 days 16 hours ago
jackbolbery1
So here we are in the final. You have both produced some great alchoholic beverages, but this about the whole competition not just that task.

Benlinus you have done great throughout the competition exelling in most of the tasks. you have been on the winning team twice and the losing team three times. Even though you have been on the losing team more than you have been on the winning team, you battled your way through and I believe you have potential.

Niall you have also done incredibly well. You got good scores on the tasks and you got fired and came back. Never the less you came back very enthusiastically and i like that. You have been on the winning team 2 times and the losing team 3 times. This is the same and Ben so you have both been pretty even with each other.

Niall I think you have great potential and could become big some day, but Ben you have been excellent all through this competition and gave great detail in your interview and your final task. You came up with inventive ideas and described them.

For this reason...

Ben... YOUR HIRED!

Congratulation Ben, you have won my group game.

Watch out for my next group game in the new year!
4876 days 16 hours ago
BENLINUS
OMG!!!!!!!!! :D *shakes nialls hand* gl with everything
4876 days 16 hours ago
Niallfew1
Yay
Well done ben
You deserved it

open group

Big Brother Vulture (Apps Open!)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!