This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finalé

Topic » Finalé

4649 days 17 hours ago
Keitho44
The winner of Survivor:Cook Islands.........
*Flips vote* SARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4649 days 17 hours ago
NatalieRoux
wooohoooo well done sarge :-) *big hugs*
4649 days 17 hours ago
Keitho44
*The audience erupts into cheers*
4649 days 17 hours ago
sarge455
OMG!!!  I cannot belive it.  *jumps up and hugs Jason* *runs to family*
THank you so much everyone!!
4649 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Yeah!!
4649 days 17 hours ago
sarge455
*tears forming in my eyes*
I cannot believe it. Jason and Cali you were both great competitors. Jury you were awesome too. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
4649 days 17 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
Grats Sarge!
4649 days 17 hours ago
sarge455
This was a tough game and I am so happy to be standing on top. Even though Personally, Jason deserves a lot of credit as well. Deserves to be here just as much.
4649 days 17 hours ago
miles1baseball
Congrats.
4649 days 17 hours ago
Keitho44
Congratulations Sarge, you have just won this game and the title of Sole Survivor!!! You played this game with true excellence and determination, and you certainly outwitted, outplayed and of course outlasted all the rest ....Fantastic game Sarge, well done!

Jhelsdon and Caliboy, commiserations to you both. I honestly think you both should be proud of yourselves. You played amazing games, and this season was full of tough competitors, and you managed to fight them off and make it to the end. Well done, I really mean it :) You guys are awesome!
4649 days 17 hours ago
sarge455
*hugs Natalie*
I did it girl!!! 

Thank you Miles.
4649 days 17 hours ago
Keitho44
Guys, how are you all feeling right now?
4649 days 17 hours ago
sarge455
Well, I am feeling blessed and on Cloud 9 to have won this game. THis was a rough road and I overcame every obstacle to come out on top.  I have gotten some great friends out of this game and I am just so happy right now.

*waves to family*
4649 days 17 hours ago
Keitho44
Sarge, really well done. I love how you managed to overcome so much in this game, and all 3 of you did so much together, regardless of the fact you might have been enemies at some stage.
4649 days 17 hours ago
Keitho44
Here is how the jury all voted!

Jhelsdon
==========
Jdsolo
Insanity
Powerduck-

Sarge
======
Zed
Adam
Tayvi
Natalie
Miles
Gaia

Caliboy
=========
None.

open group

SURVIVOR MINECRAFT

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!