This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Immunity Challenge.

Topic » Final Immunity Challenge.

4661 days 16 hours ago
sarge455
Tonight at 10 I think.
4661 days 16 hours ago
NatalieRoux
ooo ok
4661 days 15 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
OMG...its only an hour away!
4661 days 14 hours ago
Keitho44
Check in now!
4661 days 14 hours ago
sarge455
here
4661 days 14 hours ago
Keitho44
Just hold on for 2 more minutes :)
4661 days 14 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
here
4661 days 14 hours ago
Keitho44
Jhelsdon, Sarge, Insanity and Cali, welcome to your final immunity challenge! The winner of today's immunity will be safe at the next Tribal Council, and has a guaranteed 1-3 shot of winning this game. I know how much you all need this tonight, and it is the pivotal challenge, where you will find out if the odds are in your favour.

Ready to get started? Here's what you are all gonna be doing tonight! Your final immunity challenge is going to be an endurance challenge! Here are the rules:

-All 4 of you are standing on platforms above the ground. Attached to your platform is a beam going out, and on the end of it, is a delicate glass vase, and it is your job to keep this safe.

-As soon as the challenge starts, you all must say this: *Puts foot on beam and begins balancing the vase*. Once everyone participating has done this, the challenge has officially begun!

-Now, where is the endurance in this you ask? Well let me tell you what's going on! You are all going to be put in an order which you must follow. In order to stay safe, every 9 minutes your vase will begin to topple over, and you must then state *Balances vase again*, *Balances*, etc to stop it from falling over. Here's an example:

Sarge starts off, and he is first on the list. He then just says *Balances vase* before his 9 minutes are up. Then, once he has done so, it moves onto the next person straight away, and then so on so forth.

-If you fail to post and your time runs out, you are out of the endurance challenge!

-The last person standing with their vase intact wins the final immunity challenge!

Any questions?
4661 days 14 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
oh man...another overnight no sleep challenge?
4661 days 14 hours ago
sarge455
interesting
4661 days 14 hours ago
Keitho44
Also, you may NOT have 2 consecutive posts! If you do this by double clicking, just delete it straight away. But if its two different posts, you are out!
4661 days 14 hours ago
Keitho44
@Jhelsdon: Yes?
4661 days 14 hours ago
Keitho44
Ok, Sarge and Jhelsdon, its just you 2. We will now begin this challenge whenever you both are ready. So are you? ;)
4661 days 14 hours ago
sarge455
yes
4661 days 14 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
keith, i need to talk to you  Asap

open group

SURVIVOR MINECRAFT

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!