This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12-Aitutonga

Topic » Tribal Council #12-Aitutonga

4675 days 16 hours ago
Keitho44
Come on in guys! This is your 12th Tribal Council overall, and your second tribal since the merge. We have a lot to discuss tonight, and I'm sure we might be in for a few surprises!

Mail me your votes by 6P.M EST tomorrow!

If I don't receive any vote from you, you will receive a self vote.

And very importantly, if anybody wishes to play a hidden immunity idol, mail me if you wish to do so before the votes are read!
4675 days 16 hours ago
Keitho44
So, let's get straight into this! Some questions for you all:

Insanity17: At this stage, how likely is it that 1 of the 3 idols in play will be used tonight?

MMMMM: You came so close to winning immunity but lost out by coming in 2nd. Do you think you needed that?

miles1baseball: You didn't do the challenge. Is it because you feel safe?

jhelsdon2478: Are there any alliances which are in control of this game?

NatalieRoux: Natalie, congratulations, you've won immunity for the second time in a row! Does it worry you that this may make you a huge target so early into the merge?

Tayvi: What's your strategy? So far in this game, you haven't received a single vote?

Gaiaphage: Are you worried you might get blindsided at all night?

sarge455: Who do you think is going home tonight and why?

Caliboy: The facts that a pair made the merge and are now in possession of idols is frightening for a lot of people. How does it make you feel?
4675 days 16 hours ago
sarge455
I, honestly, dont know who will be going home tonight. With 3 idols in play anything can happen in this crazy game.  To give a definite answer of a person. It is anyone at this point.
4675 days 16 hours ago
Keitho44
Fair enough sarge, you can never know who's going home. In terms of threat towards YOUR game, who is the major player to you in here?
4675 days 16 hours ago
MMMMM
MMMMM: You came so close to winning immunity but lost out by coming in 2nd. Do you think you needed that?

Honestly, I don't think I needed immunity (lol inb4 voted out), but I have trust in my alliance and I don't think it's me tonight. But it does frustrate me to get 2nd and not 1st.
4675 days 16 hours ago
miles1baseball
Well, to be honest I forgot I had to do the challenge.  Worried? No.
4675 days 16 hours ago
NatalieRoux
Yeah I do, it's just going to feel like I need to keep winning to stay in, yet it makes my position worse lol. But hopefully people see it as not a threat but a good person to stick around with.
4675 days 16 hours ago
Insanity17
I don't think an idol will be played tonight. I think it's too early.
4675 days 16 hours ago
sarge455
Gosh, well if I were being honest here. I would have to say Miles because I have never ever talked to him at all. He has never approached me at all. I have no idea where his head is at in this game.
4675 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Gaiaphage: Are you worried you might get blindsided at all night?

I doubt it. But anything can happen.
4675 days 16 hours ago
Keitho44
Miles and MMMMM, you two both seem very confident in saying that it won't be you going home tonight. Are you two good friends within this game?
4675 days 16 hours ago
Keitho44
And Gaia if I may add.
4675 days 16 hours ago
miles1baseball
I have not known MMMMM until this game has started. Even then, we have only been on the same tribe since the merge I believe. So, honestly I don't know if we are.
4675 days 16 hours ago
Keitho44
Insanity: But surely it can never be 'too early' to keep yourself in the game?
4675 days 16 hours ago
Keitho44
Natalie, you're definitely speaking like you're in the minority in this tribe. Is that true?
4675 days 16 hours ago
Insanity17
Anybody with an idol wants to keep it as long as they possibly could.

open group

SURVIVOR MINECRAFT

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!