This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10-Hiki

Topic » Tribal Council #10-Hiki

4681 days 11 hours ago
Keitho44
Hiki, you lost tonight's Tribal Immunity, and will be going to your second consecutive Tribal Council. Today's challenge was quite crazy, and a lot of arguing ensued among all of you! Can't wait to see what happens here!

Mail me your votes by 6P.M EST tomorrow.

Remember:

NO VOTE=SELF VOTE
4681 days 11 hours ago
adam12
i just want to say  ME and INSANITY deserve to stay in this game because me and him were the only ones to fight for this tribe in the immuntity challenge  that is all :)
4681 days 11 hours ago
Keitho44
Adam, that's quite a true statement you've made there. You were trying pretty damn hard tonight to bring home immunity for this tribe. If either of you are voted out, do you feel that this tribe will crumble?
4681 days 11 hours ago
Insanity17
Chello
4681 days 10 hours ago
Keitho44
What? :P
4681 days 10 hours ago
Keitho44
Miles, Zed, MMMMM and Jhel, do you think its fair that one of you 4 go home tonight?
4680 days 13 hours ago
miles1baseball
I played this game honestly and truthfully.  Even though I was the last one of Rarotonga I deserve a chance to help out our team!
4680 days 12 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
wow...i have been trying to help the tribe when I can...and I have won challenges for my other tribe PUKA PUKA....
4680 days 11 hours ago
Keitho44
Sorry about the delay, I've been a bit busy!
4680 days 10 hours ago
Keitho44
I'll read the votes in a few minutes!
4680 days 10 hours ago
Keitho44
I'm now gonna go collect and read the votes.
Once the decision has been made, it's final and the player voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.
4680 days 10 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
eeeks...
4680 days 10 hours ago
Keitho44
I'll now tally the votes......

*Opens voting urn*

First vote...........adam.

adam-1
4680 days 10 hours ago
Keitho44
Second vote................Insanity.

adam-1
Insanity-1
4680 days 10 hours ago
Keitho44
Third vote..............miles.

adam-1
Insanity-1
miles-1
4680 days 10 hours ago
Keitho44
Fourth vote.........Zed.

We have a vote each for adam, Insanity, miles and Zed so far.

adam-1
Insanity-1
miles-1
Zed-1

open group

SURVIVOR MINECRAFT

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!