This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9-Hiki

Topic » Tribal Council #9-Hiki

4682 days 1 hour ago
Keitho44
Hiki, you lost tonight's Tribal Immunity, and will be going to your first Tribal Council since the shake up. I know for some of you it is your first time to be here, and in the game of Survivor, it's the most uncomfortable place for you to be, as you fight to stay in the game for one more day.

All votes are due for 6P.M EST tomorrow!

MAIL ME YOUR VOTES!

REMEMBER:

NO VOTE=SELF VOTE
4682 days 1 hour ago
Keitho44
Questions coming right up!
4682 days 1 hour ago
MMMMM
heyyyy :)
4682 days 1 hour ago
Keitho44
adam: How do you feel your chances of staying tonight are?

Insanity: In the last season you played in, you had a lot of enthusiasm and determination to succeed. Has it gone out the window this time round, or are you playing a low key game?

MMMMM: This is your first time to ever be in a Tribal Council so far in this game. What are your thoughts right now on what tonight's outcome might be?

Miles: Any alliances in here that are worrying you?

Zed: Where do your loyalties lie?

JD: On your previous Manihiki tribe, you were not too happy. Has your faith in this new tribe grown and given you the confidence to go far in this game?

Jhelsdon: You seem to be the one on your tribe trying the most in challenges. How much does that frustrate you?
4682 days 1 hour ago
Keitho44
Hey MMMMM :)
4682 days ago
MMMMM
Hey Keitho :)
well I hope our tribe votes out the inactives. The people who have not shown up to the challenges. I think it's in our best advantage to vote them out. Btw I'm free all day tomorrow so I'll be at the challenge (and hopefully win it lmaoo)
4682 days ago
Zed55
Zed: Where do your loyalties lie?
That is for me to know and you to never find out :)
4682 days ago
jhelsdon2478
keith, its really frustrating, when you commit to a game, and try so hard to win immunity for your tribe to keep everyone safe.  I know that life happens, but let your tribemates know first so that we could communicate that to you incase there would be any way that accommodations could be made.  I have been at every challenge fighting, and i want the tribe to vote out an inactive person.
4682 days ago
MMMMM
ikr! I hate inactives.
4682 days ago
Keitho44
MMMMM: Do you have anyone in particular that you just look at and say 'Yep, I want you gone tonight!'?

Zed: Surely there is some divisions and alliances within this tribe, there always are. Do you feel safe within your 'loyalties'?

Jhelsdon: When you think about it, its only the first time you guys have come here since the Tribal Swap. Not so bad considering you've won 2 outts 3 challenges so far, right?
4682 days ago
jhelsdon2478
Yeah, but, we had momentum....and we could have kept that momentum.  I dont like to fail.  The only fails that I have in my life are the F's that I have to give to my 7th graders in math class.
4682 days ago
Jdsolo24
Well I feel.our tribe is stronger but I don't think ppl r thinkn bout.the merge.and threats at that point so I don't feel very confident safe tonight since I was.busy hosting a BBQ for ky bf bday
4681 days 23 hours ago
MMMMM
Umm not in particular. Obviously the inactives but I'm not gunna name names lol
4681 days 23 hours ago
Insanity17
Insanity: In the last season you played in, you had a lot of enthusiasm and determination to succeed. Has it gone out the window this time round, or are you playing a low key game?

I wasn't very active during the four tribe stage, I was busy with some stuff. But, I've started getting more active and I think my determination is slowly starting to rise.
4681 days 23 hours ago
adam12
i would have ben here but i had to work
4681 days 12 hours ago
Keitho44
Guys, there is a lot of concern over people not putting in the effort into these challenges. Who are you targetting tonight, and I want a name ;)

open group

SURVIVOR MINECRAFT

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!