This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8-Aitu

Topic » Tribal Council #8-Aitu

4682 days 20 hours ago
Keitho44
Aitu, you lost today's immunity challenge, which means you will be voting another player out of the game for the second consecutive tribal.

All votes due by 6:30 EST tomorrow! If everybody has voted beforehand, I'll read them early.

Mail me your votes. And as always, if you dont vote you get a self vote.
4682 days 20 hours ago
sarge455
*walks in*
This sucks again!!
4682 days 20 hours ago
NatalieRoux
:-( sorry for not coming to the challenge dudes
4682 days 20 hours ago
sarge455
Looks like we got stuck on the inactive side..lol
4682 days 20 hours ago
sarge455
I tried tribe. But, just could not pull it out.
4682 days 20 hours ago
Keitho44
Sarge and Natalie, how do you guys feel about the whole new Aitu tribe? I mean, you never visited tribal council until the shake up.
4682 days 20 hours ago
sarge455
To be honest, it sucks. We had a strong tribe that did well in challenges. We are up against a powerhouse tribe on the other side who is serious about the challenges.
4682 days 20 hours ago
Keitho44
Sarge, will former tribal loyalties hold up tonight so in the hopes of getting rid of weaker members, or do you worry people might wanna get rid of a future threat?
4682 days 20 hours ago
sarge455
I just hope this tribe realises we need to get rid of a weak member and still fight for immunity. I never know how others are going to vote sometimes. But, yah dead weight being released would be great.
4682 days 20 hours ago
Keitho44
So if a weaker member is being voted off, who is it most likely to be?
4682 days 20 hours ago
sarge455
I would hope it has been inactive that has not helped in a challenge. But, you can never tell in this game.
4682 days 20 hours ago
Keitho44
You're right there, you can never tell. But I'm sure you want to keep this tribe strong. Do you like to ever be considered a leader?
4682 days 20 hours ago
NatalieRoux
i don't think we have started losing because of our new tribe members, i think we have just missed out by a nose on both occasions, we are still competitive and that's all that matters to me
4682 days 20 hours ago
sarge455
I think we all lead together. Everyone has an equal say. If my tribe wants me to lead them, then that is fine with me. But, we all agree on decisions together.  Kinda, yah, took a little leadership role I guess. But, everyone has an equal voice.
4682 days 18 hours ago
Tayvi
Ugh *shits as my answer every question you have for me Keith*
4682 days 17 hours ago
Keitho44
Tayvi: Should you really be in this game if you can't control your bladder? Would you like medical to check you out?
And no, I dont mean that way

open group

SURVIVOR MINECRAFT

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!