This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Immunity #6

Topic » Tribal Immunity #6

4690 days 13 hours ago
Keitho44
Welcome guys to your sixth Tribal Immunity Challenge. It is called 'Reverse'. I will tell you what you will be doing before the challenge starts ;)

It will take place at 7P.M EST tonight!

Good luck!
4690 days 13 hours ago
sarge455
uh oh..i smell a twist happening...lol
4690 days 13 hours ago
Jdsolo24
Yikes gl manhiki
4690 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Won't be here.
4690 days 12 hours ago
adam12
i got work lawdddd
4690 days 11 hours ago
Jdsolo24
Damn this sucks I think we got a terrible host he doesn't even like do challenges like other groups do that gives everyone like 24hours to finish so this blows IMO and its always at like the busiest time of day for us so idk but. I can't sit on tengaged 24/7 so I may ask to be voted our if we lose again bc I think other tribes have more of advantage but idk lol
4690 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Shit.. I wont be here and my only other active tribe member is banned...
4690 days 10 hours ago
adam12
yea tengaged isnt my life
4690 days 8 hours ago
Tayvi
then fucking leave?^
4690 days 8 hours ago
Jdsolo24
Your just sayin that bc your tribe has advantage wo shut up tayvu
4690 days 8 hours ago
NatalieRoux
how do tribes have advantage?
4690 days 7 hours ago
Keitho44
Wow. If you think I suck, then why are you playing? I am not any other group. I am my own group. In my last season, not ONE player ever complained about how the game or challenges went, and I haven't changed my ways in this season either! So stop giving out, and get on with it! Its only our sixth immunity challenge and you're complaining about them already!
4690 days 7 hours ago
NatalieRoux
I agree with keitho... you shouldn't be so ungreatful of him. it's alot of work running these groups, and he is doing it for you guys...
4690 days 7 hours ago
Keitho44
Thank you Natalie, although I probably shouldn't thank you as I might be seen as favouring you...

Listen guys, you can complain about the challenge times and you not being able to be here, but do not complain about my hosting skills! I know how to run a season, and if you have never hosted one yourself, then don't act like you know how it goes. You can't always please everyone! And maybe if I stop getting complaints, I might give you a long challenge.
4690 days 7 hours ago
miles1baseball
*Walks into challenge solo*
4690 days 7 hours ago
sarge455
I agree. Keitho has done a great job and has run great challenges.

open group

SURVIVOR MINECRAFT

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!