This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2-Manihiki

Topic » Tribal Council #2-Manihiki

4697 days 5 hours ago
Keitho44
Manihiki, you all failed in showing up to today's Tribal Immunity, resulting in an immediate loss for you, sending you to Tribal Council tonight.

Tonight, one of you will become the second person voted out of this game.
Votes are due for 6P.M EST tomorrow, and if enough or all have been received beforehand, I will read the votes.

Remember:

NO VOTE=SELF VOTE
4697 days 5 hours ago
Keitho44
MAIL ME ALL VOTES!
4697 days 5 hours ago
Jdsolo24
This sucks.because I was late and only one.who even showed.up for challenge lol even if i was like five.minutes late
4697 days 5 hours ago
Keitho44
Ok, some questions.

JD: You were late to the challenge, but were still the only one from your tribe to put in any effort. Do you deserve to stay for that?

BestHero: You were online, and received mail and information about that challenge. Where were you?

Socialize: Who deserves to go home tonight?

adam12: What type of personality would you say you have that helps you in this game?
4697 days 5 hours ago
Keitho44
I didn't ask 49288 or Harper questions as one is banned and the other has been offline for 5 days! :P
4697 days 5 hours ago
Jdsolo24
I def think I do our tribe is soooo crappy on the first hand we have 49288 who is banned we have harpersisland who hasn't been on in five days and Adam12 who hasn't been on in about a day so its just crappy because I feel.like there's only three of us who even.try and.the luck is def against us lol
4697 days 5 hours ago
Keitho44
JD: Are you going to use the possible self votes to your advantage, or would you like to get rid of a future threat?
4697 days 5 hours ago
Socialize101
well we have lots of inactives tonight well we need to check who is the most inactive so we might know who it is
4697 days 4 hours ago
Jdsolo24
I agree it is tough for  the three of us and I hope us actives agree to vote out an inactive to try and keep our tribe as strong ad we can lol
4697 days 4 hours ago
Socialize101
yes jd is right the less players on a tribe and when we get all the inactives out it's easy to control!
4697 days 3 hours ago
adam12
i sorry yall i had to work today :(
4697 days 1 hour ago
BestHeroD
BestHero: You were online, and received mail and information about that challenge. Where were you?
yeah my brother left my account on it sucks cuz i was out and he left it on shit
4697 days 1 hour ago
Keitho44
Ok, I have received 4/6 votes, and I'm sure I won't be getting the other 2 soon. Once the decision has been made, the person will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.

Alright, I'll go tally the votes....
4697 days 1 hour ago
Keitho44
First vote.....harpersisland.

harpersisland-1
4697 days 1 hour ago
Keitho44
Second vote........harpersisland.

harpersisland-2
4697 days 1 hour ago
Keitho44
Third vote...........harpersisland.

harpersisland-3

open group

SURVIVOR MINECRAFT

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!