This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessional

Topic » Confessional

4695 days 1 hour ago
Keitho44
Welcome to the Confessionals! This is where you come to speak your mind, give your opinion about other players, discuss the game, whatever the hell you wanna say!

So pour you heart out, I'm sure there's gonna be a lot going on in here!
4695 days 1 hour ago
NatalieRoux
not exactly private lol
4695 days ago
Keitho44
Nobody said it was gonna be ;)
4695 days ago
NatalieRoux
haha, i know, it'd be cool if we could do that somehow, like how they talk to the cameras
4695 days ago
Keitho44
Yeah, I might do a secret confessionals through mail though :)
4695 days ago
NatalieRoux
ooo nice, that's what im going to do when i make a group haha, just tell people, title the message like confessional or something, and then just bitch about other players haha, and then the tribal councils i could ask better questions ;)
4695 days ago
dolphinsoccer4
Wish we didn't loose we needs the numbers but glad it is not me going home.
4694 days 23 hours ago
adam12
i want sum hot wings
4694 days 9 hours ago
Jdsolo24
So happy.my tribe didn't have to go to tribal my tribe seems nice so far
4694 days 8 hours ago
Socialize101
well we were so close but i want to spread "social" in games if you merge or win hope i get far!
good luck other tribes hope we play a great game!
4686 days 20 hours ago
miles1baseball
Well, just joined Puka Puka after basically destroying my other tribe. Sorry to everyone who had to go. I'm hoping this tribe doesn't vote me off quickly because of that.
4686 days 10 hours ago
Jdsolo24
Omg I feel like the survivor gods.must hate my tribe we seek to lose almost every challenge I'm just glad I want on Raratonga but maybe we have a chance now I just hope the plan goes off without a hitch but i kind of feel bad and hope I don't go home for wanting to quit for being on a crappy tribe but.hope we can flip it around for us
4686 days 9 hours ago
sarge455
Hated targeting Manihiki tribe but they have some tough competitors on that tribe. They are stiff competition even though they lost the last few.
4686 days 9 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
Glad that you guys didnt send pukas to tribal!  thank you aitutaki!!!
4686 days 5 hours ago
Jdsolo24
I think jhelsdon thinks he's running this game and I just hope ppl see him for the strategic threat he is bc from ky view he sees to be running stuff  I just hope theres tribe swap soon so things can hopefully flip
4686 days 4 hours ago
p0werduck
i like eggs

open group

SURVIVOR MINECRAFT

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!