This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1-Rarotonga

Topic » Tribal Council #1-Rarotonga

4697 days 23 hours ago
Keitho44
Rarotonga, you came last in today's immunity challenge, and are facing Tribal Council tonight with me, where one of you will become the first Castaway voted out of this game.

All votes are due for 6P.M EST tomorrow! If I receive them all beforehand, I will read the votes out then!

Remember:

NO VOTE=SELF VOTE
4697 days 22 hours ago
Keitho44
Questions for you all now!

Libertad21: How do you decide who to vote out so early in the game?

miles1baseball: Was there a lack of teamwork in this challenge?

Ireks: How did you help out in the challenge? Did you rally for votes?

dolphinsoccer4: Where does this tribe stand? Do you have any idea as to who will go home tonight?

Tottenham9: Since it was a spamming challenge, will that make it difficult to prove who really put in the work for today's challenge?
4697 days 22 hours ago
miles1baseball
I tried to get some people to vote Rarotonga to win.  I do not know about everyone else but I tried. There may have been lack of work in our tribe at that challenge.
4697 days 22 hours ago
Tottenham9
yes it will. I mean i spammed but i guess i didnt do enough. Its hard for me to spam because im white level and i cant mail people but hopefully i stay tonight and i can show my tribe what i can really do
4697 days 22 hours ago
Keitho44
miles: You guys are here tonight. Surely there just wasn't that spark there today. Can you guys pick yourselves up, or is this tribe gonna be sent out the door, one by one?

Tottenham: You come across as being quiet at times. Is there a side to you that's always willing to push yourself to the extremes?
4697 days 22 hours ago
Tottenham9
Yes! I think being quiet can get you far in the game. It just depends on the tribe. I think tonight we should clearly get rid of the ONLY person that didn't contribute in the challenge. I hope everyone votes with me and get that person out. I see our tribe winning LOTS of Immunity Challenges and i hope i see right
4697 days 22 hours ago
Keitho44
Tott, who are you talking about? Wish to share?
4697 days 22 hours ago
Tottenham9
I cannot say it might hurt me in this game so I am keeping quiet about it hopefully the person i'm talking about is voted out
4697 days 21 hours ago
dolphinsoccer4
I know who is going home
4697 days 20 hours ago
miles1baseball
We will pick up a spark and keep it lit while everyone else's sparks dies.  If we stay strong by voting off that certain someone.
4697 days 19 hours ago
Tottenham9
when will the votes be read
4697 days 19 hours ago
Keitho44
Tomorrow morning :)
4697 days 10 hours ago
Tottenham9
its morning
4697 days 10 hours ago
Ireks
Yeah, I asked some friends to vote.
4697 days 4 hours ago
Keitho44
I have received all the votes. Once the votes have been read, the person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.

I'll go tally the votes....
4697 days 4 hours ago
Keitho44
First vote.........Libertad21.

Libertad21-1

open group

SURVIVOR MINECRAFT

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!