This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cook Islands Application Form ;D

Topic » Cook Islands Application Form..

4704 days 11 hours ago
Insanity17
Name: Insanity17/Husein

Color Level: Dark Green

Which Survivor player would you say you are most like, in terms of personality and strategy?: I'm more of a strategic player, but I do occasionally win some things. But, I'm also willing to go to any lengths necessary to win. I am Parvati.

Pick one: (Red), Blue, Yellow, Green.

Tell me something interesting about yourself: I just graduated from high school, and have no plans for the summer. 

Will you be dedicated to this season: Yes. I was dedicated in Africa, and now I don't have to worry about school, so I'll be even more dedicated.

Would you like to be involved in a little 'twist' in the game: Hells yeah.

Most importantly, are you ready for this crazy game: Yes, I am so ready to kick some butt.
4704 days 4 hours ago
Charlie101
charlie
white
Parvati and Rob
red
i skipped a year in school since im too smart!
yes
yes
yes
4704 days 3 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
Name: jhelsdon2478

Color Level: Dark green

Which Survivor player would you say you are most like, in terms of personality and strategy?:  Probably Rafe--Athletic, smart, but really stupid when it comes to trusting people too much.....

Pick one: Red, Blue, Yellow, Green.   Blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me something interesting about yourself:  I would probably be one of the oldest people playing the game, I am 33 years old.  I am a school teacher and I love working with kids! 

Will you be dedicated to this season:  Yes..I am super competitive and want to win!  I show up when told!

Would you like to be involved in a little 'twist' in the game:  Um...ok...just dont get me banned or killed..LOL

Most importantly, are you ready for this crazy game:  I am soooooo ready , i was born to play!
4703 days 23 hours ago
p0werduck
Name: p0werduck

Color Level: Light Green

Which Survivor player would you say you are most like, in terms of personality and strategy?: Sassy Sandra (as long as it ain't me) or Rob Cesternino from Amazon

Pick one: Red, Blue, Yellow, Green. Green is lovely

Tell me something interesting about yourself: Um I'm a runner and I love Cross Country

Will you be dedicated to this season: Yes, probably more dedicated than I will be to my current game of the Duel

Would you like to be involved in a little 'twist' in the game: Why not?

Most importantly, are you ready for this crazy game: For sure!  This is what I live for
4703 days 22 hours ago
dolphinsoccer4
dolphinsoccer4

yellow spend all my time on group games ;)

Blue is my favorite

My average group game placing is 4th but I have never actually gotten 4th

Very

Definitely

Of course

Please pick me I need to play in a good group game for once
4703 days 17 hours ago
Luis2431
Luis2431
Yellow
Russel
Green or Blue
I want to be in a reality tv show when I grow up
Yes
Hell yea
Yes im ready to win
4703 days 15 hours ago
jbrtek
jbrtek
orange
Russel and Boston Rob they were good rivals
blue
I like games
yes
no
yes
4702 days 8 hours ago
NatalieRoux
Name:Natalie

Color Level:White

Which Survivor player would you say you are most like, in terms of personality and strategy?: andrea boehlke (Redemption Island) or Elizabeth (Outback Austrlia

Pick one: Red

Tell me something interesting about yourself: I'm Vegetarian

Will you be dedicated to this season:Definately

Would you like to be involved in a little 'twist' in the game: The bigger the twist the better!

Most importantly, are you ready for this crazy game: Most Certainly, BRING IT ON!
4700 days 19 hours ago
Tottenham9
Name: Tottenham

Color Level: White

Which Survivor player would you say you are most like, in terms of personality and strategy?: Russell Hantz!

Pick one: Blue

Tell me something interesting about yourself: My birthday is December 24

Will you be dedicated to this season: Yes

Would you like to be involved in a little 'twist' in the game: Yes Indeed

Most importantly, are you ready for this crazy game: I was born ready :)

open group

SURVIVOR MINECRAFT

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!