This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Head of Household #5

Topic » Head of Household #5

1249 days 10 hours ago
sjsoccer88
TIME
1249 days 10 hours ago
IceBeast
*fish jumps to Mike*
1249 days 10 hours ago
mikec51
fish jumps to william
1249 days 10 hours ago
IceBeast
I'm ill
1249 days 10 hours ago
mikec51
BITCH NO WAY
1249 days 10 hours ago
Delete2544
congrats mike!
1249 days 10 hours ago
BlueLagoon506
IceBeast is out which means Congratulations Mike you are the new HOH
1249 days 10 hours ago
sjsoccer88
And with that Mike, you have won the Head of Household!
1249 days 10 hours ago
mikec51
I THINK I WAS GONNA BE THIRD NOM SO THANK GOD
1249 days 10 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Mike, you have until 6 pm est tomorrow to post your nominations in this forum!
1249 days 10 hours ago
IceBeast
i think taht twist is over
1249 days 10 hours ago
NotNicky333
LMAO
1249 days 9 hours ago
sjsoccer88
https://i.imgur.com/UtemmdT.gif

Predetermined Times

Note: There were 10 times just in case a round got messed up or we had to redo. But Round 1 was at the top then it went down round by round.
1248 days 14 hours ago
mikec51
Hey guys! Sorry I can’t do the fancy nom ceremony today I’m running out of time and don’t think I’ll get a chance to so more short and sweet today.

My nominations are going to be Warren and Nicky.

Warren, I’m unsure where your head is at still which worries me this far into the game. It seems we only talk when I’m in power and I wish that wasn’t the case. I have to nominate you as I’m not sure if you were in power what you would do and I need to protect myself from that uncertainty.

Nicky, I honestly am pulling teeth trying to find reasoning for this nomination but it comes down to you were the only person that passed the fish to me during the comp outside of the final round. Literally that’s the minute details this came down to and I know it’s annoying so I’m sorry for that but I can’t find reasoning for nominating any of the others at this point.

Good luck to both of you in the veto! With that, this nomination ceremony is complete.

open group

V & S Big Brother 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!