This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Eviction #12

Topic » Eviction #12

1359 days 7 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Please vote to evict by tomorrow (Thursday) at 6 pm est.

Jojo is the only eligible player to cast an eviction vote this week.
1359 days 7 hours ago
sjsoccer88
https://i.imgur.com/LxbxSHQ.gif

Arek and Peter, you both have done great to make it this far but one of you is about to be evicted at Final 5.

In a few moments, Jojo will cast the sole vote to evict this week.

Once he has cast his vote, the evicted houseguest will have just a few moments to say their good-byes or last comments and walk out the front door.
1359 days 7 hours ago
jojo7784
This game has been very fun for me and the fact that I have been able to make F5 with both people that connected to me I think is a really impressive thing. However we are now at the point in the game where I have to do what I think is best for my game and will allow me the best path to finals. With that said I know that Arek is my person to make finals with but I have always cared more about making finals and winning than I have about the double money so with that... I vote to evict Arek. At this stage you are a far bigger threat to me than Peter is and I think leaving you in would be a mistake. Sorry :/
1359 days 7 hours ago
Arris
Gl yall <3
1359 days 7 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Arek you have been evicted from the V&S Big Brother House.

We will be adding you to the jury chat shortly where you still playing a crucial role in how this game turns out!

open group

V & S Big Brother 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!