This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Head of Household #1 (DOUBLE EVICTION)

Topic » Head of Household #1 (DOUBLE..

1361 days 6 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Posting Rules at 7 pm est
1361 days 6 hours ago
nmh95
I-
1361 days 6 hours ago
BlueLagoon506
Welcome to tonight's Head of Household and second DOUBLE EVICTION week of the season!

Tonight you will all be playing "Scavenging for Power" and here is how it will work:

We will give you your first clue to a scavenger hunt. Your goal is to figure out each clue and then proceed to the next designated person's blog as stated in each clue. Every clue also has a Letter associated with it. You will find your first letter on the blog that contains Clue #2 and so on until you have collected all 8 letters. These letters will then be used to unscramble a phrase.

To win this challenge, you must simply post ALL 8 LINKS to the blogs on which you found the letters AND the correctly unscrambled two word phrase. (make sure there is a clear space between the first and second word).

The first person to have correctly linked all 8 blogs AND post the unscrambled two word phrase IN THIS FORUM will win this Head of Household! This should all be done in ONE post. Do not post these as individual links. Post the 8 links and phrase within one single post.

Any questions before we begin?
1361 days 6 hours ago
nmh95
Nope
1361 days 6 hours ago
jojo7784
ok ig
1361 days 6 hours ago
Arris
hiii
1361 days 6 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Ok I don’t see any questions. We will post clue one shortly. Get ready
1361 days 6 hours ago
Arris
r
1361 days 6 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Ready... Good luck!

Clue 1: The first Letter can be found on the FIRST blog of one of the current "Big Brother Stars Game Winners" in the Hall of Fame.
1361 days 5 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Jojo, that is correct!

Congratulations, you have won this Head of Household.

Please make your nominations within 5 minutes
1361 days 5 hours ago
jojo7784
Well ill make this quick I wont be fake. At this point in the game the smartest thing for me to do is unfortunately nominate Nathan and Peter. This is just a means to an end and hopefully it works out.
1361 days 5 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Jojo has nominated Nathan and Peter for eviction.

Live POV being posted in designated thread shortly.

open group

V & S Big Brother 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!