This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Power of Veto #4

Topic » Power of Veto #4

1364 days 15 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Cameron, Pete, and Arek. You 3 will join Nathan, Austin, and Ms Bean in competing for today's veto!
1364 days 15 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Welcome to the Power of Veto competition! Today, you will be playing "Jack of all Trades".

In front of each of you are three envelopes...each one containing a different task for you to complete.Your goal is to complete the THREE (3) following tasks in the QUICKEST time possible:

TASK #1: You will each be given an individual forum. In YOUR forum, you will need to run back and forth while hitting a button on each end of your lane. To do this you will simply post *hits start button*. Followed by *runs down lane _* with the _ filled in with the number of times you have ran down the lane. Then you must post *hits buzzer*. Followed by *runs down lane _*. Then *hits buzzer*. Until you have gone back and forth on your lane THIRTY TIMES! Once you have ran THIRTY times, you will post *hits finish button* to stop your time. These must be posted in SEPARATE posts WITH asterisks and spelled/numbered correctly. You can post the #* on a separate line if that is easier for you.

For those of you who can't read this is what we are looking for (in SEPARATE INDIVIDUAL POSTS):
*hits start button*
*runs down lane 1*
*hits buzzer*
*runs down lane 2*
*hits buzzer*
*runs down lane 3*
etc. until you have done this 30 times. Then you will post *hits finish button*. The time from when you start to end will be your time for Task #1. You can go back and fix mistakes if you wish and retry this part as many times as you'd like. But remember, you only have 4 total hours to complete all three parts.
------------------------------------------------------

TASK #2: You must get 10 different users (NOT IN THIS GAME OR MULTIS) to mail BOTH hosts the following phrase: "I send my love and support to ____". With the _____ filled in with your NAME or USERNAME (what is on the front page of our game). So for me, someone would send "I send my love and support to Scott (or sjsoccer88)". If they send some personal nickname then tough shit, it doesn't count. Remember they must mail BOTH of us.

Your time for this task will begin when you MAIL BOTH of us "START TIME", to when the LAST mail of the 10 people is sent to us. Meaning if you send us START TIME, and 9 people immediately mail us then the 10th mail isn't sent to us until 1 hour later then your time for this would be 1 hour. Once you mail us START TIME, you cannot restart so make sure you are ready to go for this!
-----------------------------------------------------

TASK #3: What would be a veto comp without a little lady luck? In this envelope, there is a 4X4 square with different amount of times hidden behind each square.

https://i.imgur.com/C5A7tAN.gif

You have to pick THREE (3) squares to punch a hole through and the time behind each square will be added OR subtracted from your total time. MAIL BOTH hosts the 3 squares you are picking. DO NOT SKYPE US. MAIL US your 3 squares.

The breakdown of the 16 squares in no order:

4 - ADD 30 seconds
4 - SUBTRACT 30 seconds
2 - ADD 1 minute
2 - SUBTRACT 1 minute
1 - ADD 1 minute 30 seconds
1 - SUBTRACT 1 minutes 30 seconds
1 - ADD 2 minutes
1 - SUBTRACT 2 minutes

You will each be given the same square and the times will be hidden behind the exact same squares. We will post a screenshot of the predetermined squares and amounts behind them after the challenge.
---------------------------------------------

You will be given FOUR (4) hours to complete this semi-live veto. You do not have to do these in any particular order but you will only get 4 hours from when we post START after this post.
1364 days 15 hours ago
sjsoccer88
OK YOUR TIME OF 4 HOURS BEGINS NOW

START
1364 days 10 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Well, I do appreciate 5 of the 6 of you putting forth the effort in this Veto. Yes it might have been a lot to do but I do appreciate you attempting it even though no one can read rules! :)

Anyways, I will begin by posting 6th place first and then revealing them one by one in dramatic fashion. If you disagree with any of your scores...please pm me or post in this forum and I will address any issues or explain how I came up with the times for whatever part you are debating!
1364 days 10 hours ago
sjsoccer88
In 6th place with a time of 0 seconds...Pauladeen!

Yes, 0 seconds may seem like the winning score; however, he did not even show up to the challenge to attempt it and is therefore disqualified from winning this veto.

PAULADEEN
TASK1: DNS
TASK2: DNS
TASK3: DNS
TOTAL: 0 sec. But did not submit a challenge and is therefore disqualified.
1364 days 10 hours ago
sjsoccer88
In 5th place with a time of 113 min and 45 seconds... Top20fan33!

TOP20
TASK1: 8 min 45 sec
TASK2: 104 min 34 sec
TASK3: 5, 10, 16 - ADD 1 min, ADD 30 sec, SUBTRACT 1 min = ADD 30 sec
TOTAL: 113 min 44 sec
1364 days 10 hours ago
sjsoccer88
In 4th place with a time of 25 min and 7 seconds... Arek!

ARRIS
TASK1: 5 min 11 sec
TASK2: 17 min 26 sec
TASK3: 2, 3, 11 - ADD 2 min, SUBTRACT 30 sec, ADD 1 min = ADD 2 min 30 sec
TOTAL: 25 min 7 sec
1364 days 10 hours ago
sjsoccer88
In 3rd place with a time of 24 min and 12 seconds...Ms Bean!

COCOA
TASK1: 8 min 30 sec
TASK2: 13 min 12 sec
TASK3: 5, 11, 14 - ADD 1 min, ADD 1 min, ADD 30 sec = ADD 2 min 30 sec
TOTAL: 24 min 12 sec
1364 days 10 hours ago
sjsoccer88
It comes down to Nathan and Pete for this Veto...
1364 days 10 hours ago
CocoaBean
not me getting rigged out due to last challenge
1364 days 10 hours ago
sjsoccer88
In 2nd place with a time of 21 min and 21 seconds...Pete!

LETAL
TASK1: 5 min 27 sec
TASK2: 17 min 24 sec
TASK3: 3, 8, 13 - SUBTRACT 30 sec, ADD 1 min 30 sec, SUBTRACT 2 min = SUBTRACT 1 min 30 sec
TOTAL: 21 min 21 sec
1364 days 10 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Which means congratulations Nathan!

NMH
TASK1: 4 min 53 sec
TASK2: 7 min 35 sec
TASK3: 6, 10, 14 - ADD 30 sec, ADD 30 sec, ADD 30 sec = ADD 1 min 30 sec
TOTAL: 13 min 58 sec

Your time of 13 min and 58 seconds was more than enough to snatch this Power of Veto.
1364 days 10 hours ago
CocoaBean
congrats to the r word 20k a year server from austin texas!
1364 days 10 hours ago
sjsoccer88
https://i.imgur.com/cj0njhp.gif
1364 days 10 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Nathan, since you have won POV, please make your decision here on whether or not you will use the veto!

open group

V & S Big Brother 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!