This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #5-BakFar Tribe

Topic » Tribal Council #5-BakFar Tribe..

4337 days 17 hours ago
Ronburt1
Tribal Council #5-BakFar Tribe
---------------------------------
Hello Bakfar tribe, this is your first tribal council as a merged tribe.
Gaiaphage won immunity and is SAFE from tribal council!

All the others, oe of you might be the 4rth player voted out from Survivor virtual season 8:The shortest season and the 4rth jurry!
Who will it be?

Send me your votes TILL tommorow (tuesday) morning!
I'll read them then!

Reminder, no vote=self vote!

Good luck!!!
4337 days 17 hours ago
Ronburt1
Questions:
-----------

Gaiaphage- You won immunity challenge and you got in the last negotiation a hidden idol, although all those things, are you still worried from this game? And based on what are you gonna vote tonight?

Tykeal- As a 2 times winner, in your 1st tribal council of the game you were voted out but got saved due to a twist, are you afraid that the same thing might happen today?
Are you disapointed from Gaia for not giving you the idol guess although you two played in the challenge?

Ireks- Do you feel you have a safe spot in the tribe? And based on what are you gonna vote tonight?

Flamergamer8- As a winner in season 2, are you afraid you will be a threat tonight?
Based on wha are you gonna vote?

Mwsteven- As the last player standing from Bako Tribe, are you worried that EX-faro tribe players will decide to vote you off?
Based on what are you gonna vote tonight?
4337 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Gaiaphage- You won immunity challenge and you got in the last negotiation a hidden idol, although all those things, are you still worried from this game? And based on what are you gonna vote tonight?

I'm absolutely worried. But not til F3

As of now, I'm on F4 due to immunity.
And I'm in F3 due to that idol.

So I'm in a good spot atm
4337 days 17 hours ago
Ronburt1
Okay, and based on what are you gonna vote tonight?
4337 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Okay, and based on what are you gonna vote tonight?

Loyalty. Who is not in my alliance and I have full trust in my alliance that we'll make Final Three
4337 days 17 hours ago
Tykeal
Tykeal- As a 2 times winner, in your 1st tribal council of the game you were voted out but got saved due to a twist, are you afraid that the same thing might happen today? Are you disapointed from Gaia for not giving you the idol guess although you two played in the challenge?

If people are going to vote me out because I'm a two-time winner, they're dumb. Every game is different, and I'm not the only two-time winner. HELL. I wasn't even a CONSECUTIVE 2-time Winner. Gaiaphage has won 2 in a row, and if he wins this, it'll be 3 IN A ROW. And I am pissed, because I was going to be fair to give it to him, but apparently Ireks is part of Gaiaphage's alliance of three, and apparently Gaia also has an idol he plans to use next round. You should just give him the win right now since everyone is content on carrying him.
4337 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Tykeal- My alliance isn't carrying me lawl

We are an alliance of THREE working for ALL THREE of us.

Plus how are they carrying me if I've won immunity and have an idol.

So I'm carrying myself. The other two are carrying themselves
4337 days 17 hours ago
Tykeal
The whole point of an alliance is to carry each other with votes and security. And one member of your alliance obviously gave you an HII Clue. #Carrying
4337 days 17 hours ago
Ireks
Ireks- Do you feel you have a safe spot in the tribe? And based on what are you gonna vote tonight?

Yeah, I think so. But you never know what will happen in a game of survivor so I guess we'll see. I am basing my vote on strategy.
4337 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphage
No carrying is when someone is floating or sheeping

We're all working
4337 days 16 hours ago
mwsteven
Mwsteven- As the last player standing from Bako Tribe, are you worried that EX-faro tribe players will decide to vote you off?
Based on what are you gonna vote tonight?

Nah im good im not worried that im going home tonight .
4337 days 5 hours ago
Ronburt1
I'll be reading the votes now.....

If anyone wants to use an hidden idol, now is your last chance to tell me.

Good luck!
4337 days 5 hours ago
Ronburt1
1st vote..............Flamergamer8!
4337 days 5 hours ago
Ronburt1
2nd vote.............Tykeal!

Flamergamer8-1
Tykeal-1
4337 days 5 hours ago
Ronburt1
3rd vote..................................Ireks!

Flamergamer8-1
Tykeal-1
Ireks-1
4337 days 5 hours ago
Ronburt1
4rth vote...........................Tykeal!

Flamergamer8-1
Tykeal-2
Ireks-1

open group

Survivor Virtual: Season 8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!