This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Negotiation Area~

Topic » ~Negotiation Area~

4328 days 1 hour ago
Ronburt1
~Negotiation Area~

After each Immunity challenge, The two tribes pick a representative from their tribe to negotiate about stuff that might help their tribe.
An example: If Tribe A won immunity, the tribe can give the immunity win to the tribe B and in return, next immunity challenge, one player from Tribe B wont play.
It could be also be a negotiation about player trades ( max players to trade-1).
Also, Tribe A could give idol guesses (if they have idol guesses) to some players from Tribe B, and in return, Tribe B will loose purposely in next immunity challenge.
It can be on anthing you can imagine!
Rule: BOTH TRIBES NEED TO RECIEVE SOMETHING FROM THE NEGOTIATION!

The represenatives must be picked and agreed by MOST of the tribe members after each immmunity challenge. (Meaning the major and only if 1 disagrees, and the other agree then the major will win the choice)
You can pick the represenative in your tribe camp and discuss it!
AND, The tribe that decided on who will be the represeanitve, that represantive will say that he is picked in this post!
When both represenatives from the two tribes will be picked, you can start the negotiation.

Sometimes I will also bring up a subject of the negotiation like: I am giving now a 3 idol guesses, agree on how you devide it? Which tribe will get the most idol guesses (2) and which only 1? And to who are you giving the guess?
Those will be the type of subjects i might bring!

If there would be no agreement THEN both represanatives leave the area without anything in their hands!
4328 days 1 hour ago
Ronburt1
*If no one is only online but you after immunity challenge, then you CAN be the represenative!
4327 days 11 hours ago
Tykeal
I wanna be Representative
4327 days 11 hours ago
Ronburt1
Okay then Tykeal, You'll need to wait for Bako tribe represenative to come.
In the mean time, answer the questions in the tribal council and if you want vote.

Plus, you can decide you are a epresenative only if no one from your tribe is online. It has to be agreed by most of the tribe.
But if you are th eonly one online, then you can be!
4327 days 10 hours ago
Ireks
alright tykeal, you can negotiate
4327 days 10 hours ago
flamergamer8
I want to Negotiate but nobody is answering my mails
4327 days 10 hours ago
Ronburt1
Okay...So Negotiation #1 CAN START!

TYKEAL ( Represenative of Faro Tribe) VS Flamergamer8 (Represenative of Bako Tribe).

This time i WILL give a subject of the negotiation and you can negotiate on it whatever you want!

The Subject is: I am giving 1 Hidden Idol GUESS
Negotiate on which tribe will get it and to who it will go?
i remind, both tribes need to get something fromt he negotiation!

When both represenatives made a deal, say deal!

Good luck!!!
4327 days 10 hours ago
Ronburt1
I guess we now need to wait till Tykeal will come back!
Flamer, stay on. I bet it'l take a few minutes or something.
4327 days 10 hours ago
Ronburt1
No sorry Flame, you cant make that deal.
You can't control the tribal councils, you can say that faro tribe will need to loose again next immunity challenge purposely and in return, they'll get the hidden idol guess.
stuff like that.

You can say whatever u want to, i'll say if you can do a deal of it or not. Dont worry.
4327 days 10 hours ago
flamergamer8
ok lol

Faro can have Idol Guess
and Bako wins next Immunity?
4327 days 10 hours ago
Tykeal
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bitch, please,we're ALREADY at a Tribal Council

You think we're dumb enough to let you 4-2 us?
4327 days 10 hours ago
flamergamer8
lol
4327 days 10 hours ago
flamergamer8
ok how about We get the Idol Guess but we have to sit someone out at Next Immunity?
4327 days 10 hours ago
hally
*watches on televison*
o.o
4327 days 10 hours ago
Tykeal
Your tribe should ALREADY be sitting someone out
4327 days 10 hours ago
Tykeal
How about both tribes get a Hidden Immunity Idol Clue?

open group

Survivor Virtual: Season 8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!