This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Virtual Season 8: APPLICATIONS

Topic » Survivor Virtual Season 8:..

4606 days 15 hours ago
Ronburt1
Survivor Virtual Season 8:Applications
========================================

If you want to apply for next season,please answer the following questions:

Name-
Age-
Did you play in of my survivor virtual games before?-
If so, what season?
Why should i pick? What will U bring to Survivor?
From all the winners of survivor virtual, who do you think has the same gameplay as you?

IMPORTANT QUESTION- AND ANSWER HONESTLY! Will you be active from 4-6 Pm est time???

Thankyou!!: )

The theme for next season is still in progress, but i sure know its going to be interesting!: ) and will have a big twist!

And good luck!
4606 days 15 hours ago
lamontlamar1998
Survivor Virtual Season 8:Applications
========================================

Name- lamont
Age-13
Did you play in of my survivor virtual games before?-yes
If so, what season?season 7
Why should i pick? What will U bring to Survivor? Reality lol this game will remember my name lol
From all the winners of survivor virtual, who do you think has the same gameplay as you?ireks

IMPORTANT QUESTION- AND ANSWER HONESTLY! Will you be active from 4-6 pm: yes always
4606 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Name- Gaiaphage
Age- 15
Did you play in of my survivor virtual games before?- Season 6 and Season 7.
If so, what season? Read above
Why should i pick? What will U bring to Survivor? Pick me because I know how to play the game. Winning twice is crazy. I'll bring drama, and excitement.
From all the winners of survivor virtual, who do you think has the same gameplay as you? Gaiaphage

IMPORTANT QUESTION- AND ANSWER HONESTLY! Will you be active from 4-6 Pm est time???
Yep
4606 days 15 hours ago
Padraig16
Name-padraig
Age-16
If so, what season? season 7
Why should i pick? What will U bring to Survivor? im a all round type of player and im not just a one trick pony i alot more to give i believe i can become very controversial if given the chance :)
From all the winners of survivor virtual, who do you think has the same gameplay as you? gaiphage

IMPORTANT QUESTION- AND ANSWER HONESTLY! Will you be active from 4-6 Pm est time??? yep
4606 days 14 hours ago
peace123
peace
yes
the fun season 5, the ok season 6, and the shitty season 7 :)
cause you asked and ill bring the dramaz, obvs!
tykeal, he has always been my fav player and his gameplay was good (really, anyone but gaia! LOOOOL)
uh... ill be on 3:45 (somewhere around there) to 8:00 P.M. central time? LOL

serously tho, if i find out you put me on a team with gaia, and you meant to, ill quit this season
4606 days 14 hours ago
Ireks
Ireks
Yes
the last 2
I've already won once so I will bring experience and fun of course
Me :)

From 4 to 5 yes, from 5 to 6 not sure :S
4606 days 14 hours ago
Kikorus
Name-Kikorus
Age-16
If so, what season?season 7
Why should i pick?i deserve to play again because i want to win What will U bring to Survivor?i will bring fun,competiton ...
From all the winners of survivor virtual, who do you think has the same gameplay as you?tykeal

IMPORTANT QUESTION- AND ANSWER HONESTLY! Will you be active from 4-6 Pm est time???that time i am th most active
4605 days 15 hours ago
DEADBEATJONAH14

Name-Jonah
Age-17
Did you play in of my survivor virtual games before?-no
If so, what season?
Why should i pick?Well I got 2 words incredable player What will U bring to Survivor? Backstabbing like never before haha
From all the winners of survivor virtual, who do you think has the same gameplay as you?lol idk i didnt look on who all won but I will say gai. since I know him!

IMPORTANT QUESTION- AND ANSWER HONESTLY! Will you be active from 4-6 Pm est time???Yes sir. everyday
4605 days 12 hours ago
GabCo
Name- GabCo
Age- 15
Did you play in of my survivor virtual games before?- yes
If so, what season? idk
Why should i pick? What will U bring to Survivor? I will bring energy and excitement
From all the winners of survivor virtual, who do you think has the same gameplay as you? idk. prob tykeal

time: no. from 5 pm onwards yes
thats for week days though
4604 days 7 hours ago
gbold1
Name- gbold1
Age- 19
Did you play in of my survivor virtual games before?- yes
If so, what season? yes Fire Island and twistless
Why should i pick? What will U bring to Survivor? I will bring drama and lots of it
From all the winners of survivor virtual, who do you think has the same gameplay as you? tykeal

IMPORTANT QUESTION- AND ANSWER HONESTLY! Will you be active from 4-6 Pm est time???Yes sir. everyday
4542 days 13 hours ago
disneygeek
Name-Disneygeek
Age-15
If so, what season?no
Why should i pick? What will U bring to Survivor?bc I'm a strong player
From all the winners of survivor virtual, who do you think has the same gameplay as you?idk the winners
4532 days 14 hours ago
flamergamer8
Flamergamer8
Yes I placed First in Season 2 and I think I was Second in season 4 or 5.
Im A Legend at your Survivor XD
Ummmm I think I have the Same gameplay as Me
4532 days 14 hours ago
flamergamer8
(and By the way Im offeneded that no one said my name on the last question XD)
4451 days 13 hours ago
bclrockschamp
Name-bclrockschamp
Age-14
If so, what season?
Why should i pick? What will U bring to Survivor? i will bring alot of things
From all the winners of survivor virtual, who do you think has the same gameplay as you?idk

open group

Survivor Virtual: Season 8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!