This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Void Ceremony 14

Topic » Void Ceremony 14

1663 days 6 hours ago
konohavillage1
Welcome to the thirteen and FINAL check voiding ceremony. Andy, as Paymaster you will decide between BRIAN, JAKE, and JAY to become the next player who's check gets voided from the game.

Andy, you will have until 12 PM EST to make a decision on who you want to void. This gives you time to talk to the three in the box. You may send me a decision privately or post it live here, but if you want to post it please alert me so I can be aware.

Please refer here https://tengaged.com/group/2569-i-love-money/forum/topic/22937059 to see the format.

Send confessionals or don’t.

EVERYONE, PLEASE SEND ME A GOOD TIME (IN EST) THAT YOU CAN BE ON. THE FINAL CHALLENGE WILL BE LIVE. ID PREFER MONDAY OR TUESDAY AS IM OFF WORK.

Good luck.
1663 days 4 hours ago
amf7410
Welcome to the final voiding ceremony! I'm not really going to sugar coat it and post some long and dramatic speech because there really is one obvious decision to be made here
1663 days 4 hours ago
amf7410
Jay, please come up here to receive your check.
1663 days 4 hours ago
amf7410
Brian, Jake

You know I love you both, but at the end of the day, I want to give myself the best odds I can at winning the game.

That being said, Jake, I will be voiding your check tonight. You played very well, but you are my biggest competition in this last challenge so this was an easy decision. Great game!
1663 days 4 hours ago
Lemjam6
1663 days 2 hours ago
Giraffez
YES
1663 days 2 hours ago
Giraffez
JESUS IS A BUISCUIT LET HIM SOP YOU UP *does a jig alla Kenya Michaels*
1663 days 2 hours ago
konohavillage1
Alright Jake, it’s been a long and uphill battle but this looks to be the end.

*Andy smashes that mf check*

Its time to bounce.

open group

$ I Love Money $

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!