This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Void Ceremony 12

Topic » Void Ceremony 12

1670 days 17 hours ago
konohavillage1
Welcome to the eleventh check voiding ceremony. Andy, as Paymaster you will decide between CLARA JANINE, GABRIEL, and JAKE to become the next player who's check gets voided from the game.

Andy, you will have until 9 PM EST to make a decision on who you want to void. This gives you time to talk to the three in the box. You may send me a decision privately or post it live here, but if you want to post it please alert me so I can be aware.

Please refer here https://tengaged.com/group/2569-i-love-money/forum/topic/22937059 to see the format.

Send confessionals or don’t.
THE NEXT CHALLENGE WILL BE A DOUBLE VOID ROUND AS WELL. IT WILL NOT BE LIVE BUT ONCE AGAIN THE PLAYER IN THE NEXT CHALLENGE WHO PERFORMS THE WORST WILL BE VOIDED, AND THE SECOND WORST PLAYER WILL BE THE DEAD LAST LOSER. SO BE READY.

Good luck.
1670 days 9 hours ago
mahogany
AMF. I will not pretend to have made the effort to speak to you over this game.You & I both know that we've been on opposing sides. For me it was a 7 thing.

I have to point out the obvious - Jake has been a consistently dominant player this game, and while I can't deny you have been too, Jake is your biggest competition. Regardless of how this game is gonna end, whether it be a final challenge or a jury vote, Jake is definitely the favorite to beat you of everyone left.

On the subject of the jury, I'd also like to point out that two rounds ago, the round Noah was eliminated, I had a little chat with Jake in which I pointed out a final jury vote was becoming all the more likely. Jake and Noah had some back-and-forth subsequently, and wouldn't you know it-- after spewing vitriol and unconditionally targetting Jake the entire game, Noah suspiciously leaves the game neutralized and happy to root for Jake. Very fun to see the wheels turning in real time there.

I can't speak to having the same jury management. I only talked to like 3 people this game regularly, entered week 3, and Noah has me blocked. For whatever effort I'm willing to put into this game, sucking up to the fatties on the jury does not make the list. The ONE call I was added to with you & people I wasn't with precipitated in me looking untrustworthy and fake (and there's no lie there, I only sat on that call because it was hilarious to listen to Noah beg). And do you really foresee me winning a final challenge?

I've gotten this far being an unpleasant useless bitch in this game, and I think it's evident to everyone here tonight that voiding me would be a WASTE of your power. Take out the girl that we all know is here to win.
1670 days 7 hours ago
Lemjam6
Andy, I pleaded my case to you privately! Hope you read and listen.
1670 days 2 hours ago
gabrieltrezza
I said what I said and I didn't break my words. Hope you appreciate loyalty!
1670 days 2 hours ago
amf7410
Hello everyone! No corny BB jokes this time, I'm just going to get right to it.
1670 days 1 hour ago
amf7410
Gabriel, Jake, Clara Janine,

Congrats on final 7! It hasn't been easy to get this far, so kudos. I think all of you are threats in your own way, and there are pros and cons to each of you, so I'm just looking at my best way to move forward in this game. Just like last time, nothing personal, strictly game.
1670 days 1 hour ago
amf7410
That being said, I don't think my first decision should come as a shock to anyone, so.....

Gabriel, please come grab your check.
1670 days 1 hour ago
amf7410
Now, this is the harder part.

Jake, you've been a target for many people throughout this game, and for good reason. You're a strong player, and you know your way around these kinds of games. I think you are great, but that makes my decision that much harder.

Clara Janine, we never really talked this game, and the one time we did talk, you didn't even do what we talked about. You say that you aren't good at challenges, but I've seen you come close a few times, and I know you're not as good as a social player, but I don't know where your loyalties are, and that's concerning to me.

At the end of the day, I respect both of you and your games, but I feel like this decision needs to be made.

Jake...............................
1670 days 1 hour ago
amf7410
Come grab your check.

So Clara Janine, I am voiding your check tonight. Maybe this is the wrong decision as a few people might think, but I feel like this is what will get me farther. Clara Janine, I think you made some compelling arguments, and not only is that probably your biggest strength in this game (which is very threatening), I feel as if it was just too little, too late. Good game!
1670 days 1 hour ago
mahogany
"come close a few times" bitch when
1670 days 1 hour ago
mahogany
Andy you're retarded I'm so excited to cast my jury vote for jake to win

But whatever I'm just happy to have outlasted Noah and Annette

*leaves house rolling eyes*
1670 days 1 hour ago
konohavillage1
With that being said, thank you Clara Janine for being a last minute replacement. Unfortunately this is the end.

*Andy smashes that mf check*

It’s time for you to bounce.

open group

$ I Love Money $

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!