This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Void Ceremony 11

Topic » Void Ceremony 11

1673 days 6 hours ago
konohavillage1
Welcome to the tenth check voiding ceremony. Andy, as Paymaster you will decide between BRYAN, GABRIEL, and JAY to become the next player who's check gets voided from the game.

Andy
, you will have until 12 AM EST to make a decision on who you want to void. This gives you time to talk to the three in the box. You may send me a decision privately or post it live here, but if you want to post it please alert me so I can be aware.

Please refer here https://tengaged.com/group/2569-i-love-money/forum/topic/22937059 to see the format.

Good luck.
1673 days 5 hours ago
gabrieltrezza
I said what I had to say.

“Plants are more courageous than almost all human beings: an orange tree would rather die than produce lemons, whereas instead of dying the average person would rather be someone they are not.”
― Mokokoma Mokhonoana
1672 days 21 hours ago
amf7410
Hello everyone and welcome to the ceremony!!
1672 days 21 hours ago
amf7410
It is my duty as Head of Household to nominate two houseguests for eviction.
1672 days 21 hours ago
amf7410
Ah shit, wrong show. Well anyway, I want to start off by saying that I like all of you as individuals and I'm doing what I feel like is best to further my game.
1672 days 21 hours ago
amf7410
Jay, we didn't really talk a whole lot this round, but I don't feel as if I have any reason to void you. I don't feel like you're a threat to my game at this point, so please come up and get your check.
1672 days 21 hours ago
amf7410
Gabriel and Bryan,

you both have made compelling arguments to me about why you should stay. It's not really any secret that at various points in the game, I've been after you both and you both have been after me, but it is at the point in the game where that doesn't really matter because the numbers are getting so small. Again, this is not an easy decision because I like you both as people, but for me, it's about my best path to advance farther in this game. With that being said.........

Gabriel,
1672 days 21 hours ago
gabrieltrezza
Prays
1672 days 21 hours ago
amf7410
Please come up here and grab your check.

I'm not sure how much I trust that you will keep me safe in the future, so I hope I don't regret this decision, but I feel like you don't have anyone in this game and that makes you less of a threat right now.

Unfortunately, Bryan, that means I will be voiding your check tonight. You know I love you, and I'm always gonna be here for you, but we kinda got split up the round Giraffez went and we never reconnected. I feel like you have more connections in this game than Gabriel does, and because of that, I'm not really sure where your loyalties lie. So for those reasons, I have to void your check. I hope you're not mad at me outside this game, and I hope you understand why this had to be done. It was fun playing with you!
1672 days 21 hours ago
konohavillage1
With that being said, Bryan's time in the game is now up.

*Andy smashes that mf check*

It's time to bounce.

open group

$ I Love Money $

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!