This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Void Ceremony 5

Topic » Void Ceremony 5

1683 days 12 hours ago
konohavillage1
Welcome to the fourth check voiding ceremony (since the last one didn't really count). Jake, as Paymaster you will decide between ANNETTE, DREW, and GABRIEL to become the next player who's check gets voided from the game.

Jake, you will have until 7 PM EST (I'm giving a bit of time since people are probably not on) to make a decision on who you want to void. This gives you time to talk to the three in the box. You may send me a decision privately or post it live here, but if you want to post it please alert me so I can be aware.

Please refer here https://tengaged.com/group/2569-i-love-money/forum/topic/22937059 to see the format.

EVERYONE, feel free to send confessionals on your reactions to the round.

Good luck.
1683 days 12 hours ago
konohavillage1
And please keep in mind that Lee will replacing whichever player gets voided tonight in the game.
1682 days 22 hours ago
bbfan1074
Id like to say a few word please. It has been brought to my attention that there are allegations that me and noah are working together. This is not true. When we were on the green team together, we were in minority and had one common target, which was Kelly. Now that Kelly is gone and he and I are on opposite teams, I havent spoken a word to him. If anybody, not just Jake, has any questions about it, feel free to message me 馃挄馃挄馃挄
1682 days 22 hours ago
noah_kondon
^^^
1682 days 22 hours ago
noah_kondon
I wouldn't say like I hate you or am going after you per say.  We just aren't close close like everyone would probbly perceive given that we were the only 2 remaining who hated our team.  I think we both just want to work with original Gold and that's it.  We don't have any special allegiance to each other.
1682 days 21 hours ago
bbfan1074
I didnt hate the og green team. I just disliked Kelly and that wasnt the general feeling in the group
1682 days 20 hours ago
Lemjam6
https://media0.giphy.com/media/3og0IyfINFA6Y49ETm/giphy.gif
1682 days 20 hours ago
Lemjam6
Hell everyone, I have been looking forward to being Paymaster and the time has come. There are three of you in front of me and I am doing what I think is best for me. There's probably reasons for me to keep and get rid of each and every one of you. I have spoken to you all and I'm doing what's best for Jake.
1682 days 20 hours ago
Lemjam6
Gabriel, please come up here. There are a lot of people in this game who are threatened by you. I'd be lying if I said no one told me they wanted you out. People think you're a dangerous player and fear your connections in this game. I think it's important for you to be aware of these things. We started off on opposing teams and we find ourselves on opposing teams again. You and I did talk as Team Captains and agreed to keep each other safe. I'm a man of my word. Please come get your check.

https://38.media.tumblr.com/058bb937060d71113363d6b20e6d7d8b/tumblr_nas8llsYNH1tvnqwjo3_250.gif
1682 days 20 hours ago
Lemjam6
Now Annette and Drew...you are both threats in your own way. Annette you and I started off on the Gold Team together, but I think you're a huge threat in this game. You're a good social player and very likable. There are people who want me to take you out because I may not get the chance again.

Drew, you and I have not been on the same team, which does make me a little nervous of you. You targeted me in the challenge and we have talked since then, but you need to understand my suspicions. You have probably shown me the most that you want to stay in this game and fight. You've proven to be active and a strong competitor, which could help if you remain by my side.
1682 days 20 hours ago
Lemjam6
At the end of the day, I have to do what is best for me and no one else.

Annette...please come get your check. You're a sweet girl, toughen up a little, I hope we last long in this game.

Drew...go back to at the challenge when I told you I never miss my targets and you told me "I did miss". That was just in a small challenge. You made the first move. There were 6 people up there for you to choose from and you singled me out and took your shot at me. Yes I did miss in that challenge, but this is a marathon not a sprint.

Now it's my turn. I told you I never miss my targets and I do not. I'm going to void your check tonight. I hope this shows you in the future that if you want to come for the king you better make sure you knock him off his throne, not just nudge him a little.

https://www.bravotv.com/sites/bravo/files/styles/blog-post-embedded--mobile-1_5x/public/rhobh-taglines-vanderpump.gif
1682 days 20 hours ago
konohavillage1
Alright, Drew. Your check has been voided.

*Jake stamps his check*

It's time to bounce.
1682 days 20 hours ago
konohavillage1
Go ahead and vote for captains, I'll be able to update stuff in a sec
1682 days 19 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
bye drew good playing with you buddy

open group

$ I Love Money $

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!