This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Void Ceremony 3

Topic » Void Ceremony 3

1685 days 17 hours ago
konohavillage1
Welcome to the third check voiding ceremony. Annette, as Paymaster you will decide between DREW, KELLY, and TAYVIE to become the next player who's check gets voided from the game.

Annette, you will have until 12 AM EST (11.5 hours) to make a decision on who you want to void. This gives you time to talk to the three in the box. You may send me a decision privately or post it live here, but if you want to post it please alert me so I can be aware.

Please refer here https://tengaged.com/group/2569-i-love-money/forum/topic/22937059 to see the format.

EVERYONE, feel free to send confessionals on your reactions to the round. One of you in particular need to send them.

Good luck.
1685 days 17 hours ago
noah_kondon
WE. WANT. BLOOD.

https://media.giphy.com/media/402i0QXaKFQZrgJlF0/giphy.gif
1685 days 17 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
gl to some of you
1685 days 13 hours ago
Gilsgirl
*sighs for dramatics.*
1685 days 12 hours ago
Giraffez
*smiles*
1685 days 12 hours ago
konohavillage1
Tayvie has quit the game. Normally what I would do is ask for the players who voted for Tayvie to change their votes and then from there if there was a tie between who got the most votes, Annette as the current Paymaster would go back to being able to choose who to got to go into the strongbox.

However, since Adam has the most votes, he is now in the box with Drew and Kelly. Annette resumes her responsibilities as Paymaster.
1685 days 11 hours ago
konohavillage1
Oh to clarify, because Tayvie had no votes there was no one to ask to switch their votes, which is why I just went to who had the most votes
1685 days 9 hours ago
Gilsgirl
Hi everyone its that time. Time to void a check.

*pauses then looks to my team*

I want to address my team before we get down to business. I want to thank you for your confidence and faith in me. I thought long and hard about what I am going to do. I thought long and hard about my picks for the box. I want to say I want this to work to our advantage.
Since Taviey left the game. I wasnt sure the next move. I have had to  reacess everything...so lets just stand united.
This choice was mine... I had to chose so...
I dont think I should leave our gracious host waiting.

* turns to look at three standing before me.*

I am going to start with a quote.

" If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle."

Sun Tzu, The Art of War

I started with this quote for several reasons. If you are going to attack someone know your enemy. I wasnt targetting the two people I put into the box.  I want to make that quite clear.
You attacked me and others because you thought to yourselves, well the team's sheep hearder thought to themself as mindless sheep just do what sheep hearder wants, they are easy targets.  You did not know your enemy. That is clear because if you thought your cyberbully and hate would intimate me and let the vote tie in underestimating me. Well lets just say you know now that is not the case.

I, as a "old person" wants to say, I have widsom that  you dont even think about it is call life experiences. If you think that you are the first one to cyberbully me your wrong. Been there done that. I got a tough skin now. Slides off like water off a ducks back.

I am not one so easily intimated. I seen more in one day in my life than you probably seen in your entire lifetime. And if you think this New York Raised East Bay California living woman wont strike back.

*looks around and claims self.*

Well guess what...
You were wrong.

*Smirks*

I hoped you really listened to the words of my song it was a clear message.

I am ready to give checks  and void one now.
1685 days 9 hours ago
mathboy9
period
1685 days 9 hours ago
Gilsgirl
Drew I want to say there is no surprises here. This is why I am starting with you.

My team knows. So might as well give you your check now.
You hun are safe. Good Luck with the rest of your game.
1685 days 9 hours ago
Gilsgirl
I want to say to Kelly, one thing. Before moving,  "oooo foool  you played yourself"...I had no targets....before your bullying.

You are the sheep hearder I know this. You are the instigator.....or plain the troublemaker. You think your the brains of your sheep.
You probably think you know what I am doing with your check. You maybe right.. you maybe wrong.

I am not afraid to void you right here and now.
Your intimation doesnt scare me.
What I am doing... I gave alot of thought.
I would love nothing more to put in my resume I got the head of the snake out. Then your mindless minions would scatter.

You think I am dumb might be....
But I got my reasons to what I am doing.

So this choice is mine and mine alone.
It can be a double edge sword.
I listen to many.
Weighed my opinions.
And rolled the dice.
So Kelly..
I void your check..
Game over..
1685 days 9 hours ago
Gilsgirl
Now on to Adam. I know you have not been active in this game. It really made you an easy target.
I was seriously thinking of voting you out. And keeping Kelly here. For so many reasons, I guess you slid by this time. You still have a chance at the money. Good luck to you.
1685 days 9 hours ago
konohavillage1
Alright, Kelly your check is void.

*Annette stamps Kelly’s check*

It’s time to bounce.
1685 days 9 hours ago
Gilsgirl
Byeeeer
1685 days 9 hours ago
Giraffez
bye bitch lol
1684 days 19 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
bye kelly

open group

$ I Love Money $

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!