This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Game Ideas

Topic » Game Ideas

4995 days 6 hours ago
KazMan82
Post your ideas for quickgames among the group. :)
4995 days 6 hours ago
disneygeek
Big Brother. HOH make up comps. and maybe if you want a sabatour
4995 days 6 hours ago
KazMan82
I'm new to these Saboteurs, what exactly do they do? :o
4995 days 6 hours ago
disneygeek
they try to cause stress wheter you can trust anyone im not sure really you should just forget the saboteur i guess
4995 days 6 hours ago
KazMan82
That sounds like a plan, I always assumed that people did that anyways. :P
So would they choose to be like that, or are they designated by Big Brother? I had a similar idea, it's kinda like when people go to the Diary Room to confess about what everyone thinks of eachother - like get everyone's opinion of the 2/3 Nominee's and post them up anonymously to cause mistrust about who said what. I'd all be in the name of fun and nothing serious, just something to spice it up so it doesn't drag on haha. :)
4995 days 6 hours ago
disneygeek
if your doing BB then you should make an application form for ppl to sign up and take like the first 13 or something like that
4995 days 6 hours ago
disneygeek
do you want me to host and you can play and create maybe
4995 days 4 hours ago
KazMan82
That sounds great, we just gotta get more people in on it. :)
4995 days 4 hours ago
disneygeek
ok cool i sent invites
4995 days 3 hours ago
KazMan82
Thanks! I sent invites to the people I know, just gotta wait 'til they log in. :)

What kinda HoH competitions do you think there should be? I was thinking some sorta scavenger hunt thing would be cool, like see a part of an image and find out where it's from or something - or some kinda Pictionary thing. I've found games on OMGPOP that don't require you to register, yet let a lot of people play against eachother multiplayer so I thought about that, too. Any ideas?
4995 days 3 hours ago
disneygeek
maybe like pick a number from 1 to 100 and who ever gets closest to the without going over wins POV and if they are all over the least number. or find namesof players with an random letter or something
4995 days 3 hours ago
disneygeek
make me an admin please so i can create the game
4995 days 3 hours ago
disneygeek
please
4995 days 3 hours ago
KazMan82
Sure, one moment - I gotta figure out how.
4995 days 3 hours ago
disneygeek
thanks
4995 days 3 hours ago
KazMan82
I don't know what Admin powers do, you probably know more than me hahaha. :P

open group

Friday Night Ritual

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!