This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

4822 days 3 hours ago
titan24maniac
But gratz again :). You played a really cool gamestyle and I'm glad it worked out for you!
4822 days 3 hours ago
EmoPinata
Thanks, i'm just being polite. :P
4822 days 2 hours ago
irberger24
thats messed up. im sorry but i think most people would agree that i actually did the most out of the final three. emo deserved second and leon definitely deserved third.
4822 days 2 hours ago
irberger24
thats messed up. im sorry but i think most people would agree that i actually did the most out of the final three. emo deserved second and leon definitely deserved third.
4822 days 2 hours ago
irberger24
plus the fact that people voted who barely played the game...wow
4822 days 2 hours ago
BBlover96
i knew it
4822 days 1 hour ago
DEADBEATJONAH14
irberger shut it emo deserved it more then u lol I told u to get him out but no u didnt listen
4822 days 1 hour ago
irberger24
tell me three things that emo did that i didnt do in the game deadbeat...and none of them can be about you
4822 days 1 hour ago
irberger24
tell me three things that emo did that i didnt do in the game deadbeat...and none of them can be about you
4822 days ago
DEADBEATJONAH14
winning immunity to take out bear! Joining me to take out titan and well something I failed to do and that is make finals and win congrats again emo!
4821 days 17 hours ago
irberger24
wow. thats sad deadbeat.
yes emo won immunity but i told everyone ahead of time i couldnt make the challenge and convinced everyone not to get me out.
i was the one who suggested taking out titan
AND he made the finals because i brought him there.

you are obviously just bitter and i have nothing against emo only against you because your reasoning is stupid

and hahahaha to the fact that i said none of them could be about you and you said "Joining me to take out titan" guess what? thats about you!!
4821 days 12 hours ago
DEADBEATJONAH14
Lol why r u so mad ha u suck bro. Just admit it everybody on the good tribe wants u out now

open group

Cmack's Survivor(2010-2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!