This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #24(Chaboga Mogo)

Topic » Tribal Council #24(Chaboga..

2522 days 8 hours ago
Cmack311
'Chaboga Mogo Enters'

'Rhys wears Immunity'

We'll now bring in the Jury: Brady, Erik, Mearl, Jayson, Austin E, Wyatt, Chris, Jordan, and Christian...voted out at the last Tribal Council

'Sits on stump'

Alright, so for the last time in this game, we are going to see a champion be voted out. If you survive this Tribal Council, you are a finalist in this game. For one of you, that won't be the case, you'll be Juror #10.

QUESTIONS
Alex: A slight misread costed you a guaranteed spot in the FTC. What is going on in your head right now?
Andrew: No show today for the last challenge. Do you not need Immunity?
Austin: The "Legacy Advantage" got you to 4...what is it going to take to get you to 3?
Rhys: Your first Individual win of the season, and not a better time for it. How important is this win for you?

VOTES DUE BY 4PM EST WEDNESDAY (I DO NOT ACCEPT VOTES OR CONFESSIONALS BY SKYPE, ONLY MAIL)
**SEND CONFESSIONALS/INCLUDE ME IN STRATEGY TALK**
***My Skype is @Cmack311***
2522 days 8 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
Rhys: Your first Individual win of the season, and not a better time for it. How important is this win for you?

More than it should. My last group game was over a year ago and coming back here I was certainly hesitant because you can see what happens to some of those great white sharks early on. But we've all swum through the gulf stream and I'm as happy as a clam (just to extend the metaphor) as I am for own triumphs as I am for the triumphs of the boys sat around me.
2522 days 8 hours ago
Snails
Alex: A slight misread costed you a guaranteed spot in the FTC. What is going on in your head right now?

I mean if I get voted out then I get voted out.  No different than any other tribal.
2522 days 5 hours ago
Spinner554
Austin: The "Legacy Advantage" got you to 4...what is it going to take to get you to 3?

A miracle.
2521 days 11 hours ago
Cmack311
4/4 votes

I'll go tally the votes...
2521 days 11 hours ago
Cmack311
'Returns with votes'

Once the votes are read, the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately...
2521 days 11 hours ago
Cmack311
I'll read the votes...
2521 days 11 hours ago
Cmack311
1st vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Andrew W
2521 days 11 hours ago
Cmack311
2nd vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Austin G
2521 days 11 hours ago
Cmack311
1-Andrew W
1-Austin G
2521 days 11 hours ago
Cmack311
3rd vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Austin G
2521 days 11 hours ago
Cmack311
2-Austin G
1-Andrew W

1 vote left...
2521 days 11 hours ago
Cmack311
4th vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
24th person voted out of Cmack's Survivor 50:Battle of the Champions
x
x
x
and the 10th and final member of the Jury
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Austin G

That's 3, that is enough
2521 days 11 hours ago
Cmack311
Austin G..."The Tribe has Spoken"

'Snuffs Torch'

Time for you to go

'Austin G leaves'
2521 days 11 hours ago
Cmack311
Well, Alex, Andrew, Rhys...the 3 of you have once again gone as far as you can go in this game. As you know very well, the power now shifts to the Jury. 10 other champions you had a hand in voting out of this game will now determine your fate. This is it! One more Final Tribal Council, one more vote, one more Sole Survivor to be crowned.

Grab your torches and head back to camp!

Good Night!

open group

Cmack's Survivor(2010-2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!