This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity #1

Topic » Individual Immunity #1

2634 days 13 hours ago
Cmack311
Still nonlive, starting at approx. 10pm EST
2634 days 12 hours ago
Cmack311
COME ON IN GUYS!
2634 days 12 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Oh hi
2634 days 12 hours ago
flippo135
Here
2634 days 12 hours ago
Cmack311
'Takes back Tribal Immunity'

We won't be needing this anymore

'Drops it'
2634 days 12 hours ago
Cmack311
'Reveals Individual Immunity Necklace'

From this point on, Individual Immunity is what you seek in this game. If you're wearing this, you cannot be voted out...your Last Chances journey continues. Without it, you're vulnerable
2634 days 12 hours ago
Cmack311
For today's challenge...

This is called "What's Trending?"

In this 24 hour spamming marathon, your goal is to get as many people as you can to trend your username on a blog I post

(For Brady and Tim, who aren't on their current accounts, you can get them to trend either the one you're using or your original account)

RULES
--------
1) Nobody that was in this season can post(I'll delete it)
2) Nobody can post more than once(I'll delete anything after their first)

After 24 hours, the person with the most trends wins Immunity and a guaranteed spot in the Final 15!

The Top 6 people overall in trends will get a clue to the merge idols(there are 3 of them hidden)

IF THERE IS A TIE FOR ANYTHING, I WILL GO BASED ON WHO GOT TO THAT TREND TOTAL FIRST AS A TIE BREAKER

Losers go to Tribal Council where someone will be the first person voted out of this newly merged tribe

Does everyone understand?
2634 days 12 hours ago
adeleadele
ok yes
2634 days 12 hours ago
Lifer107
Pass
2634 days 12 hours ago
flippo135
Yep thanks. Whites, zero chance of winning this challenge
2634 days 12 hours ago
magge555550101
Not this again

Excuse me while I go decompose
2633 days 12 hours ago
Cmack311
Challenge has ended, give me a minute to post the official results
2633 days 12 hours ago
Cmack311
BRANDON WINS IMMUNITY

Idol Clue goes to: Brandon, Julian, Jared, Magnus, Nolan, and Sean(Sean wins tie breaker over Tom)
2633 days 11 hours ago
Cmack311
'Places Immunity on Brandon'

Brandon is safe tonight at Tribal Council. Guaranteed a 1 in 15 chance of winning this game.

As for the rest of you, Tribal Council tonight where 1 of you will be voted out and become the 1st member of the Jury that will decide who wins this game

I'll see you at Tribal

open group

Cmack's Survivor(2010-2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!