This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2679 days 4 hours ago
krrais
congrats ethaaaan
2679 days 4 hours ago
Ethan000
Dana I didn't even do anything to you lol
2679 days 4 hours ago
Ethan000
Thank you Krisna haha

And < 3 you Magnus
2679 days 4 hours ago
TotsTrashy
im on your shit list for no reason
take me off
2679 days 4 hours ago
TotsTrashy
or else you'll be going down :)
2679 days 4 hours ago
Cmack311
Well, after merging in a minority and making a huge comeback, the Betsiboka tribe produces the winner, Ethan H! Not only did his alliance overcome the odds, he won 4 individual challenges, had his name written down less than anyone else in his alliance, and takes home the title of Sole Survivor. We'll find out if this win tops them all for Ethan. Nolan is here, did his Final Tribal Council performance cost him the game? We have the whole Jury here, do they think someone else was more worthy of the win? Finally, we've been building up to it for months...the 49th and 50th seasons are upon us...find out what we're doing and who is coming back. It's the Survivor:Madagascar Reunion, and it is next!
2679 days 4 hours ago
Ethan000
Oh I haven't updated that in forever, I don't even have an issue with you lol
2679 days 4 hours ago
magge555550101
DROPPING IN ONE LAST TIME TO SAY I WAS ROBBED IN FIJI(MAYBE NOT) AND PANAMA(DEFINITELY)
2679 days 4 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Srry bout that Maga
2679 days 4 hours ago
Ethan000
< 3 you Kasey
2679 days 4 hours ago
Logie56
YESSSSS!!!!!!! CONGRATS ETHAN!
2678 days 5 hours ago
SaneBrock
Congrats Ethan! Good job on runner up Nolan!
2678 days 5 hours ago
ticofernandez
Grats Ethan

open group

Cmack's Survivor(2010-2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!