This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #6

Topic » Immunity Challenge #6

2693 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
"Check in #17 for Aloatra"
2693 days 4 hours ago
Ethan000
"Check In #17 for Betsiboka"
2693 days 4 hours ago
Ethan000
When you realize the other tribe has misspelled their tribe name since Post #5
2693 days 4 hours ago
Cmack311
I was made aware of this a few times already, once was actually early in the day...maybe around 2pm EST

As I never posted that "Spelling counts", I can obviously tell which tribe is which and what they were posting

As i've done in the past when this occurs if I didn't post that spelling counts, it will stand
2693 days 4 hours ago
Cmack311
I'm going off of what i've done in THIS challenge in the past
2693 days 4 hours ago
Cmack311
Seeing as I can't always be here to tell people to spell it correctly
2693 days 4 hours ago
krrais
Ah ok then.. sorry if i seemed a bit rude :P (wasnt trying to be)
2693 days 4 hours ago
Cmack311
That's fine. I'm glad it was brought up. I was planning on making an announcement regarding it once the challenge concludes. But it's just based on how this challenge works, where it's seemingly impossible for anyone to recover from 2-3 posts minimum being posted "wrong"...I am usually lenient on this challenge if I didn't post "Spelling counts"...which by my own mistake, I should have posted right at the start
2693 days 4 hours ago
Logie56
"Check in #18 for Alaotra*
2693 days 4 hours ago
Cmack311
Due to time remaining, it is impossible for Betsiboka to catch up and take the lead
2693 days 4 hours ago
Cmack311
ALAOTRA WINS IMMUNITY
2693 days 4 hours ago
Logie56
YESSSS!!!!!!
2693 days 4 hours ago
Cmack311
'Hands Immunity to Alaotra'

Alaotra: A close finish, but a victory for you. Idol clue on the way. Enjoy the night off

'Looks at Betsiboka'

Betsiboka: Minor controversy, but it's been explained. A loss for you today means someone from this tribe will be voted out. I'll see you at Tribal
2693 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Good job tribe!

open group

Cmack's Survivor(2010-2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!