This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #4(Betsiboka)

Topic » Tribal Council #4(Betsiboka)

2696 days 4 hours ago
Cmack311
'Betsiboka Enters'

Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab a torch, dip it in the flame and get fire. This is part of the ritual of Tribal Council because in this game, fire represents your life. As long as you have fire, you are still in this game. When your fire is gone, so are you.

'Sits on stump'

Alright, you guys know that you had to lose eventually...sometimes it benefits you to lose challenges when you're up by 3 people. As someone said, "dead weight". We'll see if that is the case

QUESTIONS
1) Is this a tribe loss or an individual loss?
2) What are your thoughts on this tribe?
3) What are your thoughts on the other tribe?

IF ANYONE HAS AN IDOL AND YOU WANT TO PLAY IT, MAIL ME PRIOR TO THE VOTES BEING READ

VOTES DUE BY 6PM EST FRIDAY (I DO NOT ACCEPT VOTES OR CONFESSIONALS BY SKYPE, ONLY MAIL)
*NEXT CHALLENGE IS LIVE AT 7PM EST FRIDAY*
**SEND CONFESSIONALS/INCLUDE ME IN STRATEGY TALK**
***My Skype is @Cmack311***
2696 days 4 hours ago
Possiblythis
1. This is a tribe loss, every pre-merge loss is a tribe loss.
2. It seems like a good tribe, it's strong in many areas and also fairly active.
3. They seem alright, I don't have any personal problems with anyone there but I don't know anyone in this game very well.

Sorry guys I couldn't be on tonight, I had a problem with my phone which meant that I can't even unlock it and I had to deal with that. By the way, I can't talk on Skype at the moment because my phone was the only device I have it on, I will have it on my new phone soon, I'm just having a couple of problems with the Skype app right now. If you want to talk, talk to me by mail. Good luck, I hope that you keep me in as I'm a nice person who has been on and a part of the previous challenges. Thank you!
2696 days 4 hours ago
Possiblythis
Update: Actually I can use Skype again now, it's finally started working.
2696 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996

This is  a tribe loss.  We've been strong in challenges since the start of the game and it happened that tonight was not our night.

We're a good all around group of individuals.  We definitely have a colorful rainbow of personalities and are very active.

They seem fine.
2696 days 4 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
1) Is this a tribe loss or an individual loss? It's an individual loss! Let's focus on me atm okay. So I was on my phone right. There is no way I can do this on my phone! Did I give up? no. Did I fight? yes. Okay so I'm not saying I'm the cause of the loss because I'm only the cause of good things to happen and this wasn't good. Ya feel me? THEY KNOW WHO THEY IS! THEY THE REASON WE LOST! THEY SHALL BE UNNAMED! YES, I AM MAD! I WANT THEM OUT OF MY TRIBE! NOT TO METION THEY FATASS EATS ALL THE FOOD AT CAMP! I have to stash coconuts. You feel me? It's just not right. It shouldn't have to be like this.

2) What are your thoughts on this tribe? Hmm you could've put more models in this season. I do love some eye candy. However, I see a couple okay looking people. I could roll with them. I like to treat Survivor as you would say The Bachelor. I mean they're the same shows anyways. Let's just call it like it is. But yes we will win. I just know it. The other tribe is oh wait I should keep this for the next question. Hold on.

3) What are your thoughts on the other tribe? Okay as I was saying. The other tribe is so lame. Ewwwww and ugly. No offense. *gags* thank you for atleast putting me on this one. Can we never merge bc if I had to sleep next to that over there id have nightmares. I feel some of them never even lived in a house so I feel they do have a lil bit of an advantage in that sense. They're so jealous of us. I mean me. I can just feel their negativity and I don't like it. I'm such a positive person and you'll never hear a bad word about anyone ever leave my mouth.

In other words, I'm happy we lost because the fat needs to be trimmed.
2696 days 3 hours ago
Lissylion15
QUESTIONS
- For me, it's an individual loss. I was not fast enough in today's competition. However, I agree with Kodi that this was a tribe loss, in that we finally lost a challenge. We have to pick it back up next time.

- We're a fun bunch. No one has bad blood with me (that I know of!) and I love that we aren't negative nancies.

- I can't have any thoughts or judgement on them as I've never had contact with them.
2695 days 13 hours ago
Cmack311
3/9 votes
2695 days 13 hours ago
Hufus
1) Is this a tribe loss or an individual loss? I think it was a tribe loss, but some people didn't deserve it since they fought really hard to win it for us, like Ethan and Chance. It sucks I got 10 minutes and the challenge was already over, but if I'm still here tomorrow, then I'll give my best to kick some butts in the next challenge.
2) What are your thoughts on this tribe? I like this tribe, we're super strong and we still have a sense of humor. It's kinda cool.
3) What are your thoughts on the other tribe? I don't know, from what I can see there are some really strong competitors.
2695 days 6 hours ago
Ethan000
1) Is this a tribe loss or an individual loss? Def a tribe loss, but I know we can bounce back from this!
2) What are your thoughts on this tribe? I love them all, honestly. We work really well together, and its unfortunate that one of us is leaving tonight.
3) What are your thoughts on the other tribe? I think that with the dead weight off their team, that they're a pretty strong tribe, but we just gotta be stronger :)
2695 days 6 hours ago
Cmack311
9/9 votes

I'll go tally the votes...
2695 days 6 hours ago
Possiblythis
Ooh, I did get the time right
2695 days 6 hours ago
Cmack311
'Returns with votes'

If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and you want to play it, now would be the time to do so...
2695 days 6 hours ago
Ethan000
Well gl all
2695 days 6 hours ago
Cmack311
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
'Nobody stands'
2695 days 6 hours ago
Possiblythis
GL everyone!
2695 days 6 hours ago
Cmack311
Alright. Once the votes are read, the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately...

open group

Cmack's Survivor(2010-2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!