This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2(Alaotra)

Topic » Tribal Council #2(Alaotra)

2698 days 4 hours ago
Cmack311
'Alaotra Enters'

'Sits on stump'

Alright, so you guys appeared to start this game out doing great. You had a large lead in the opening challenge, but once that was gone, it has been nothing but downhill for you.

QUESTIONS
1) Did you make the right or wrong choice last Tribal? Explain
2) Although it is early, how tough will it be to comeback from being down 2 members?
3) Is this tribe united or will we see a divide tonight?

IF ANYONE HAS AN IDOL AND YOU WANT TO PLAY IT, MAIL ME PRIOR TO THE VOTES BEING READ

VOTES DUE BY 6PM EST WEDNESDAY (I DO NOT ACCEPT VOTES OR CONFESSIONALS BY SKYPE, ONLY MAIL)
*NEXT CHALLENGE IS LIVE AT 7PM EST WEDNESDAY*
**SEND CONFESSIONALS/INCLUDE ME IN STRATEGY TALK**
***My Skype is @Cmack311***
2698 days 4 hours ago
Emmett4
omg guys sorry i got nommed in stars and had hella drama
2698 days 4 hours ago
Emmett4
1) Did you make the right or wrong choice last Tribal? Explain yes i think so considering ikaha voted for me

2) Although it is early, how tough will it be to comeback from being down 2 members?it wont be that tough,we can do it

3) Is this tribe united or will we see a divide tonight?im not sure
2698 days 3 hours ago
brontesonly

I mean i think we made the right move? Because everyone showed up and he didn't, And we lost immunity.

2) Although it is early, how tough will it be to comeback from being down 2 members?

I mean idk??? As long as everyone is active we should be good.

I'm not the one to know.
2697 days 23 hours ago
Logie56
QUESTIONS
1) Did you make the right or wrong choice last Tribal? Explain:

I believe we made the right choice. We are hoping to have more active users that can help us begin to win challenges and not see tribal as much anymore.

We can do it, trust me :).

I believe we will find out.
2697 days 23 hours ago
tyboy618
1) No, I believe we made the right choice. Ikah was inactive, and it was the only logical solution.
2) I don't believe it will be hard. The remaining members are devoted to this game.
3) I am unsure, but I think we are united.
2697 days 17 hours ago
Writinglegend
I tried messaging one of our tribe mates on Skype to let you all know I had gotten a flat tire after school going home and was basically on the side of the road for a good few hours.
2697 days 11 hours ago
Cmack311
4/8 votes
2697 days 6 hours ago
adelelover

I think a choice had to be made, and Ilah going home was the most logical. He wasn't here and consequences were handed out accordingly.

I think we can make a comeback. It's just two challenges. You can't base an entire baseball game off the first inning.

I don't think we will really know until someone's torch is snuffed.
2697 days 5 hours ago
Cmack311
8/8 votes

I'll go tally the votes...
2697 days 5 hours ago
Cmack311
'Returns with votes'

If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and you want to play it, now would be the time to do so...
2697 days 5 hours ago
Cmack311
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
'Nobody stands'
2697 days 5 hours ago
Cmack311
Alright. Once the votes are read, the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately...
2697 days 5 hours ago
Cmack311
I'll read the votes...
2697 days 5 hours ago
Cmack311
1st vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Emmett
2697 days 5 hours ago
Cmack311
2nd vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Emmett

open group

Cmack's Survivor(2010-2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!