This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1(Alaotra)

Topic » Tribal Council #1(Alaotra)

2699 days 5 hours ago
Cmack311
'Alaotra Enters'

Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab a torch, dip it in the flame and get fire. This is part of the ritual of Tribal Council because in this game, fire represents your life. As long as you have fire, you are still in this game. When your fire is gone, so are you.

'Sits on stump'

Alright, so this challenge started with a 5-0 lead for you guys...and slowly, over the course of the hour...that lead evaporated, and eventually...the other tribe beat you

QUESTIONS
1) Is this a tribe loss or an individual loss?
2) What are your thoughts on this tribe?
3) What are your thoughts on the other tribe?

IF ANYONE HAS AN IDOL AND YOU WANT TO PLAY IT, MAIL ME PRIOR TO THE VOTES BEING READ

VOTES DUE BY 6PM EST TUESDAY (I DO NOT ACCEPT VOTES OR CONFESSIONALS BY SKYPE, ONLY MAIL)
*NEXT CHALLENGE IS LIVE AT 7PM EST TUESDAY*
**SEND CONFESSIONALS/INCLUDE ME IN STRATEGY TALK**
***My Skype is @Cmack311***
2699 days 4 hours ago
Writinglegend
Does Alaotra Mean Falcons?

1) Is this a tribe loss or an individual loss? - Tribe loss. You win as a team and you lose as a team. Not morally correct to call someone out in a team game for perhaps costing a win. Because we're a team. At the end of the day, we're going to grow from this vote!

2) What are your thoughts on this tribe? - I love it! We've got a lot of diversity and many great personalities!

3) What are your thoughts on the other tribe? - Underdogs for sure lmao
2699 days 4 hours ago
ZforZombie
1) Individual Loss by me, man this really sucks to miss the first challenge like this, I have never been the one to miss the first challenge but with basketball season And being CST it does make it harder with the schedule.

2) I really dont know anyone coming into this nor have I played with anyone. So its kind of hard to judge atm

3) They have some strong players But again I dont really know many of them either

I take full responsibility for this loss because I was the last one but again I hope to be given a fair shot still
2699 days 4 hours ago
adelelover
Definitely a tribe loss. We all fought hard. It's a tough game, and unfortunately we lost.

We are super active! We all have amazing personalities and are all amazing people so it sucks to see one of us will be first out.

Those bitches are TOUGH. Underdogs for sure, but we can get 'em next time.
2699 days 3 hours ago
Emmett4
1) Is this a tribe loss or an individual loss?Tribe loss we are at tribal as a tribe

2) What are your thoughts on this tribe?we are pretty good we just feel short

3) What are your thoughts on the other tribe?they better enjoy this win cause they wont continue to win
2699 days 2 hours ago
Cmack311
1/9 votes
2699 days 2 hours ago
brontesonly
I think it's a tribe loss LOL were all here together so it's a tribe lost.
I mean this tribe has the potential to be a very strong tribe. I feel pretty good about this tribe.

I mean the other tribe has a lot of good players but I don't see them beating us in future challenges tbh.
2699 days 2 hours ago
Cmack311
3/9 votes
2699 days 1 hour ago
Cmack311
4/9 votes
2698 days 19 hours ago
krrais
Tribe loss obviously, I wouldnt understand if it's otherwise
Good vibes =]
Not as good as ours
2698 days 12 hours ago
Cmack311
9/9 votes

I'll go tally the votes...
2698 days 12 hours ago
Cmack311
'Returns with votes'

If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and you want to play it, now would be the time to do so...
2698 days 12 hours ago
Cmack311
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
'Nobody stands'
2698 days 12 hours ago
Cmack311
Alright. Once the votes are read, the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately...
2698 days 12 hours ago
Cmack311
I'll read the votes...
2698 days 12 hours ago
Cmack311
1st vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Emmett

open group

Cmack's Survivor(2010-2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!