This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TBB4: Day Nine

Topic » TBB4: Day Nine

5067 days 12 hours ago
Jubbzy
REWARD CHALLENGE:

Contestants, 10 keys have been posted in the first blogs of 10 Stars winners.

Each key is worth 1 token.

When you find a key, post the key number and the Stars winner in this thread.
5067 days 12 hours ago
DanielKing
Key 10 WillyEx
5067 days 12 hours ago
jakel0vespicklerr
LOVES DRAMA
5067 days 11 hours ago
Jennifer101
Key 3 - Daisy
5067 days 11 hours ago
Jennifer101
Key 8 - knixuk
5067 days 11 hours ago
DanielKing
Key 1- BigBrotherFanGirl09
5067 days 11 hours ago
jakel0vespicklerr
KEY FOUR - ESSEXGIRL
5067 days 11 hours ago
Viola
I DROP OUT!

Im not gonna stay somewhere where people hate you for no apparent reason.

Jake: Your an awesome person i hope we can still be friends your most likely going to win dis soo ya congratz im giving you a nice little advantage and i was honest to you but when you said you were going to nom me in F5 then i had to think fo myself. I still would like to be friends and good luck in stars boo <33. Your gonna be  a huge star one day and ya betta thank me for it ;).
P.S Please dont spam me out :/

Daniel: Uhmm we had a rough start after the duel but we made up and hopefully are cool and can understand its a game.

Jen: I know you probz hate me and you have a reason but i hope we can still be friends and still talk. :) Good luck babe

Darth and Christian: All i have to say is good luck.

mack: <3 Hey i loved talking to you and hopefully we can be friends outside dis drama filled house

Corey: Im shocked that you made it so far un-nommed you have been playing the game so well going this far <3 :).

iFly: good luck babe <3.

And mah love <3

Kels: <3
Gurl i fucking love you :)!! ^^
your gonna be a huge star and deserve it as much as jake for being such a fierce competitor. I loved talking to you on skype <3
You/Jake need to win i like both of you so much it was hard picking between you. Kels we were in a group game and you came to me when it first started so i went with you even tho i went with jake a couple times but i never nominated you during this whole time. Your going to be a huge star and i lovvvee talking to you. Hopefully we can be in another group game and be da best of allies <3. Im rooting for you to win dis shit <3.
Also jake.

Ive made it this far un-nominated and no one has really nominated and to be clear you should have cuzz i think i could have been close to wining this :) but my time was almost up. I want my 10 T in cash jubbzy ;) i got 2 tokens n im not gonna let them go to waste.

I am going to be a huge star one day and this isnt the last time your going to be hearing from me ;).

P.S Kels add meh ;)
Jake add meh ;D i love you both a lot it was hard to choose.

P.P.S Good luck to the new victim taking my spot theyre going to need it in this drama filled place.

I LOVE YOU ALL

and hope for no hard feelings :)
5067 days 11 hours ago
Jennifer101
.....Wow..
5067 days 11 hours ago
Darthemery
this is hard ;(
5067 days 11 hours ago
DanielKing
Key Six- Josh742
5067 days 11 hours ago
jakel0vespicklerr
lols
5067 days 11 hours ago
DanielKing
Key Two- Crystall
5067 days 11 hours ago
IFlyAboveAllMyHaters
lol bye viola?
5067 days 11 hours ago
coreypanda
holy crap. bye... :(

open group

The Big Break 4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!