This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Scenario #7

Topic » Scenario #7

5007 days 9 hours ago
jw90kim
Ross, Rock & SandStorm came out of hiding after a good 24 hours. hungry, and scared. They pried open the library door, and stepped into the dim-lighted hallway. They began to walk, slowly, and they walked right into a dining hall. All of sudden the door closed, and locked. and the lights went out.
Dash & Taby left their hiding room to find a place to go bathroom. As they turned left down the main hallway, they heard a scream. They began to run from where the sound was comming from. It led to the dining room door. Taby tried to open the handle. Locked. so they grabbed a statue of some dudes head and smashed it on the side of the door, and then broke the lock with a large chunk. The door swung open. Ross & Rock were on the floor, beside the farthest chair, but Sand, was no where to be seen. They ran up to them, Dash checked the pulse of both of them, they were alive, just unconscious. Then, they noticed some blood. Then a lot of blood. they followed the trail of smeared blood. And it let to a wall. Taby had thought this looked suspicous. She found a torch holder on the wall, then pulled it, and the wall opened up, and they both walked in. The secret hallway in between the walls led to a small study, with books, candles, and a very elegant sofa. they looked down again and followed the trail. It led to the sofa. They both lifted off the pillows. More blood. And then the seats. More Blood. They realized, it was a pull out couch, so they pushed on it, and the bed popped out. And in the middle of it, was Sand. With an icepick in his neck.
5007 days 7 hours ago
rrossrocks
see, how could it be me if I was hurt?
5007 days 1 hour ago
khart92
dude everyone knows you are the killer, so plz i'm begging you to kill me off next
5006 days 19 hours ago
rrossrocks
Okay, i'll get right on that! You can think that i'm the killer. i know it's you. your trying to hide it but not doing such a great job.when this game is over and everyone sees that it's you, then what?
5006 days 18 hours ago
khart92
then i'll laugh cuz the coward killer(you)still hasn't got rid of me, but i'm bored so amuse me and tell me how you know i'm the killer, i'm dying to know

open group

MURDER MYSTERY : Summer Break

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!