This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SCENARIO #1

Topic » SCENARIO #1

5015 days 5 hours ago
jw90kim
Brittani and Brittney have started to become uber best friends, but unfortunatley they both are uber clumsy.
everyone has woken up from the first day, they go up to make breakfast, eggs benedict. But for some strange reason the main knife is missing from the knife rack. Brandolicious has gotten up from her chair and is headed to the washroom to check out her her, while Pink follows. Tinydancer & khart head to the big screen to have a dance off, on Dance Dance Revolution, becuase khart always makes up excuses of how he always loses and how its unfair. Lea and dash grab out a chair and some popcorn, because who doesnt like a good fight? Jordan is finishing up eating because lets face it, he is the slowest eater. Sakwilla was walking down the hallway, after he finally got up. He could her Brittney & Brittani laughing in one of the suites rooms. But Suddenly, the lights go out?
and Sakwilla "trips" over the railing. after the lights appear, Brittani rushes out of the room and down the hallway, because she heard comotion.
There swings Sakwilla. A rope around his neck, attached to the Chandelier.
5015 days 5 hours ago
jordanfan22
i am like the fastest eater ever and i think the killer is pink
5015 days 4 hours ago
sandstormocean
bye sakwilla :(
5015 days 4 hours ago
khart92
hey I dominate at DDR lol and awww man bye sakwilla :(
5015 days 3 hours ago
Milanchamp
Byee sak... And ive voted :O
5015 days 2 hours ago
memariellexo
awww and i wasnt in it :(
5015 days 2 hours ago
Leacroft
youll be missed sak :(
5014 days 22 hours ago
PinkKitten
Omg poor sak :O
5014 days 15 hours ago
sakwilla
Hey guys dont stress - the rope broke and i landed on a mattress - i am safe!!!! :D

Gives Milan and Pink a big HUG!!! :D
5014 days 8 hours ago
jordanfan22
wheres pugs??????????
5014 days 4 hours ago
taby_tee
thats messed up! haha

open group

MURDER MYSTERY : Summer Break

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!