This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Casting

Topic » Casting

5050 days 4 hours ago
AverageJoel
Post a little something about yourself, I will determine who gets on depending on certain things.
5049 days 21 hours ago
BLACKEYE459
hey im BLACKEYE459 *yea tht is my name dont ware it out oj lol* im i really funny person and i can be so mean if they aree mean to me so watch your bk ppl*just dont be cheeky and i wont be* I HOPE I GET IN!!!!!!!!!!
5049 days 15 hours ago
GDrummer2314
Hey, I'm Gage and I'm fun loving too, but I'm also smart. I'll lay strategically, and If anybody stabs me in the back, I usaully have the power to get rid of them. I'm a good guy (lol), but sometimes, if you get on my badside, I'l be the bad guy of this game.
5049 days 7 hours ago
gmcke18
hy im gmcke18 i never give in and im straight edge i ama fun loving person but im a realist and often give up hope but still keep on goingim strategic strong and fast PLZ let me play
5049 days 3 hours ago
AverageJoel
So far...you're all in.
5049 days 3 hours ago
jimmycraig
yo sup, Im jimmy C. Anderlend (I hate my last name). I am a very friendly person When you get to know me, but if you cross the line I am your worst nightmare. I am a bit evil and I'm not afraid to say it. I am very competitive in the game and in romance. I will add some spice and some excitement to this game.
5049 days 3 hours ago
AverageJoel
Omg I love ittttt. You are soo in.
5048 days 16 hours ago
bands5656
Hello! I am Austin (bands5656) I am 14 years old! I live in California! I also love to do games! Let's see, I am a very nice person, I am funny, creative, smart, and I LOVE animals! Well I hope I make it! This game seems VERY FUN!
5048 days 14 hours ago
LilAngelBaby
Hey I'm Angel...18 years old lived in calgary my whole life. I'm shy n quiet but can be random n weird at times

hope to get in games looks interesting :D
5048 days 2 hours ago
Ty_Conner
hello:) im Ty_Conner.
im a male cheerleader (Its Not Gay)
im 16
i play basketball
i enjoy tumbling
i like keeping records
i like sonics drinks
im an inch away from the longest tongue in the world (2.7 inches long:))
i have beauty and brains:)
5047 days 17 hours ago
AverageJoel
@Austin: I love your kind nature, you're in.
@Angel: I love your description of yourself.
@Ty: Beauty and brains works for me. ;)
5047 days 16 hours ago
dam10133
heyy, Im drew
im 17
I am a lifeguard and i am gay(:
Im very straight forward and dont care what people think
I am the king of arguments, i will argue to prove im right even if i know im wrong lol(:
Im a very fun person to be around
and im up for anything:D
and im one of the hottest bitches around (:
5047 days 11 hours ago
jessebruenger
hey im jesse
20 yrs old
i work at the tan co and am gay
i may only be 5 foot 5 but im strong. i love working out swimming,tanning, and playing sports, i can be a bitch and i will do anything to win lie cheat and steal
5047 days 2 hours ago
Jake1213
Hey ima jake straight love these games i have one almost identical to this but its not takeing off lol if anyone wants to co host it tell me lol i am young but i can get inthere with the old dogs and show them how its done btw im 13 and verycompetitive and can be cut throught at times lol well thats me
5046 days 18 hours ago
ShazamMcAmazing
Hey. What's up? My name's Jake. I'm from West Virginia. I am an all-around player. I can form an alliance that can take control of any game, at any time. I am a cool person to talk to, but if you get on my bad side.....there's no telling what I'll do. I'm unpredictable. I hope you accept me, AverageJoel.
5046 days 16 hours ago
Jake1213
Lol and let me add i am the king of alliances and i gues like jake^

im also a wild card i guess its the name and if u accept jake to i can also go by Jakob

open group

The Hunt

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!